or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › WTB: Dunhill red enamel coral cufflinks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTB: Dunhill red enamel coral cufflinks

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Another long shot:

I'm interested in finding a pair of the red enamel coral branch cufflinks Dunhill made and sold for its Heritage Boutique. Only 15 were made -- they're silver and made to look like coral branches, and one side is covered in red enamel. The Dunhill Heritage Boutique sold out of these and so I thought I'd see online if anyone had picked up a pair he'd be willing to part with. These are NOT the dunhill cufflinks with toggle-backed T-bars that are on a few shopping websites.
post #2 of 12
Semi worthless thread without a pic or a link.

I'm not sure if you speak French RJman but link is a double entendre
post #3 of 12
Almost as esoteric as my desire for tortoise-shell pocket watch-chains.
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Almost as esoteric as my desire for tortoise-shell pocket watch-chains.

Not even close LK.

There must have been many more than 15 tortoise shell pocket watch chains made.

RJman plays the real long shots.
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
Not even close LK.

There must have been many more than 15 tortoise shell pocket watch chains made.

RJman plays the real long shots.

True, but enamel cufflinks are merely enamel while tortoise-shell is forever endangered.
post #6 of 12
I saw them in their rdl Paix shop when they came out. Striking piece. I returned to the shop the next month only to find that they were sold out. Bugger.

So, RJman, were you able to get your paws on a pair?
post #7 of 12
RJman--

If you end up getting a pic, you can have a jewler make a pair over in Hong Kong.
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdonuts View Post
I saw them in their rdl Paix shop when they came out. Striking piece. I returned to the shop the next month only to find that they were sold out. Bugger.

So, RJman, were you able to get your paws on a pair?

Nope. Still looking...

Xiaoguo:

Thanks, but it looks like Dunhill squirrelled away every trace of the Heritage Boutique pages they had in 2003-2005. Even the Wayback Machine is daunted. Any suggestions?
post #9 of 12
Le mot de passe fonctionne tjs. Bon. J'ai la tête qui tourne, WANT TO BUY: DUNHILL RED CORAL CUFFLINKS. Du haut en bas. Bonne chance; pas d'explication quant à l'intérêt particulier ? Et je ne sais même plus quelle tête j'ai.
post #10 of 12
Ah, d'accord, c'est moi il y a 1 an. Ouf.
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabienne View Post
Le mot de passe fonctionne tjs. Bon. J'ai la tête qui tourne, WANT TO BUY: DUNHILL RED CORAL CUFFLINKS. Du haut en bas. Bonne chance; pas d'explication quant à l'intérêt particulier ? Et je ne sais même plus quelle tête j'ai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabienne View Post
Ah, d'accord, c'est moi il y a 1 an. Ouf.

No comprende. Description is in first post.
post #12 of 12
why dont you contact dunhill directly, at least to get a photo
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB: Want to Buy (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › WTB: Dunhill red enamel coral cufflinks