or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread) - Page 240

post #3586 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post

Thank you. I had never seen Patrick Stewart's sexy cakes before.
post #3587 of 3614
i've been out of the crappy reality television show loop since leaving for school. i'm watching sister wives right now. i'm actually stunned. maybe i'm just being close minded, but all I can think is...what the fuck?
post #3588 of 3614
I'm starting to develop feelings for my best friend. The messed-up part is I think he feels the same way.
post #3589 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I'm starting to develop feelings for my best friend. The messed-up part is I think he feels the same way.
post #3590 of 3614
Seriously?
post #3591 of 3614
second post today showing neos intent to go back to an older version
post #3592 of 3614
If I sold my car I could be saving about $3k a year in expenses (gas, insurance, maintenance, etc), plus obviously the chunk of money from the sale of the car. Dang that's tempting.
post #3593 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I'm starting to develop feelings for my best friend. The messed-up part is I think he feels the same way.

are you being serious? I thought you were having women issues a while back?

Well I am in the same boat, kind of, I have feelings for my best friend but she has a boyfriend....and he tends to try to get along with me/be my friend/trusts me the most of all her friends....plain.gif
post #3594 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


are you being serious? I thought you were having women issues a while back?

Well I am in the same boat, kind of, I have feelings for my best friend but she has a boyfriend....and he tends to try to get along with me/be my friend/trusts me the most of all her friends....plain.gif

It's been well over two months and it's safe to say we're both over this "crush". Jamie and I are still tight.

Your scenario is classic. You're his girlfriend's best friend. Why wouldn't he want to be buddy buddy? Tell him to fuck off though.
post #3595 of 3614
I want to move to NYC. The itch hits me a few times a year.
post #3596 of 3614
so I watched "the lorax" with my kid last night... and while I was watching it, it dawned on me that it would be fucking terrible if I worked in the plastic, lumber or bottled water industries and I brought my kid to see the movie.
post #3597 of 3614
Jamie and I are no longer on speaking terms as of last night. I am seriously over this bitch.
post #3598 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Jamie and I are no longer on speaking terms as of last night. I am seriously over this bitch.

have her ass deported
post #3599 of 3614
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

have her ass deported

Am seriously considering this.
post #3600 of 3614
I walked my bike across a crosswalk today and one of the drivers who stopped gave me a thumbs up and rolled down his window to thank me for using proper etiquette. My first thought was that anyone who takes crosswalks that seriously wouldn't hesitate to run me over if I used them incorrectly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread)