Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Red Wing Gentleman's Traveler - Page 114
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1697 of 191412/7/12 at 10:24pmpost #1698 of 191412/8/12 at 4:14pmpost #1699 of 191412/8/12 at 5:26pmpost #1700 of 191412/8/12 at 8:36pmpost #1701 of 191412/9/12 at 5:27amQuote:Originally Posted by MarioImpemba
Cleaned mine up a bit:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
RW's leather takes a polish nicely.
Very nice! In my opinion, a broken-in and worn Beckman looks better than when they are new.
BTW, have anyone added/replaced their Beckman (or any 6" boots for that matter) with Cuban heel?post #1702 of 191412/9/12 at 7:40ampost #1703 of 191412/9/12 at 8:45ampost #1704 of 191412/9/12 at 12:17pmpost #1705 of 191412/9/12 at 1:20pmpost #1706 of 191412/9/12 at 2:20pmpost #1707 of 191412/9/12 at 2:31pmpost #1708 of 191412/9/12 at 2:42pmpost #1709 of 191412/10/12 at 1:28pmpost #1710 of 191412/10/12 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by FlyingLotus
They are a couple days old.
If i lace up to the very top, the slip is pretty minimal
I put a slim insole in there already.
They just arent super tight fitting everywhere, i can still wiggle my toes a little - where as the half size down was really narrow on my foot/toes
i have had my GT'S for about 8 weeks, the more i wear them the better they fit, as far as insoles go SUPERFEET black, they are very thin. i can move my toes alittle more than i would like, but a half size smaller would not work, that is why i use the insoles, they are snug whithout being tight. i think if you are patient, and give them time it will work well for you.
- Red Wing Gentleman's Traveler
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?