or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Bill O'Reilly is nice
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bill O'Reilly is nice

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJLjHkXSDM

it's gets lol at 1:00
post #2 of 11
pulled down. that was quick.
post #3 of 11
http://video.236.com/services/player...tid=1549643823

Imagine what kind of father this guy is.
post #4 of 11
That was awesome in its disgustingness.

Jon.
post #5 of 11
That was glorious.
post #6 of 11
LOL, everyone is entitled to a bad day, i'm glad they dont video tape some of my bad days.
post #7 of 11
post #8 of 11
Is the second video in the thread the same video that was originally posted?
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_5 View Post
Is the second video in the thread the same video that was originally posted?

yes
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
LOL, everyone is entitled to a bad day, i'm glad they dont video tape some of my bad days.

No one is entitled to behave like that in their workplace over such a minor, unimportant occurrence. He is a complete and utter asshole and needs a good beating.

Jon.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
http://video.236.com/services/player...tid=1549643823

Imagine what kind of father this guy is.

O'Reilly is a douche but I doubt he has a temper any worse than my father and I turned out pretty awesome
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Bill O'Reilly is nice