or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cigars - Page 573

post #8581 of 9983
09 esplendido and 10 d4 yesterday were fucking nice
post #8582 of 9983
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Yeah, The Leaf. Never been there. They have a Scoutmob for 50% off right now. However, Highland Cigar is also on SM for 50% and I go with the tried and true.
Also, seriously bro, you were practically in my neighborhood if you were by the Leaf.

Sorry dude. Next time for sure..
post #8583 of 9983
I just ordered a Little Monsters set for shits and giggles. Anyone try some of them yet? In for Pete Johnson Tat hype.
post #8584 of 9983
467 Had this Perdomo Lot 23 while hanging out with friends down in Miami two weekends back. Any thoughts on this line?
post #8585 of 9983
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_interrupts View Post

467 Had this Perdomo Lot 23 while hanging out with friends down in Miami two weekends back. Any thoughts on this line?

I like them. Because it isn't a CC, don't expect anyone else to chime in though.
post #8586 of 9983
Good point. It was a nice smoke, may have to pick up a box.
post #8587 of 9983
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_interrupts View Post

Good point. It was a nice smoke, may have to pick up a box.

A box may be overkill. Send some my way in the interest of prudence.
post #8588 of 9983
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_interrupts View Post

467 Had this Perdomo Lot 23 while hanging out with friends down in Miami two weekends back. Any thoughts on this line?

you smoked it - how about giving us your thoughts?
post #8589 of 9983
JG--you anywhere near Colorado Springs?
post #8590 of 9983
^ lol

My humidor's been dwindling in stock recently, thinking about picking up a couple boxes. Looking at CoLas, Party shorts, and either Trini RoboTs or Fundys. Maybe a box of Don Pepin Blue labels too... my go to whenever I'm at the cigar lounge.
post #8591 of 9983
Had the "Mini Mum" from the Tat 10-box. Not sure if I would rate it Halfwheel.com's 91, but actually not bad:

141831ac.jpg
post #8592 of 9983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post

^ lol
My humidor's been dwindling in stock recently, thinking about picking up a couple boxes. Looking at CoLas, Party shorts, and either Trini RoboTs or Fundys. Maybe a box of Don Pepin Blue labels too... my go to whenever I'm at the cigar lounge.

Can't go wrong with colas, new shit that is smoking well (from experience or hearsay) are 11 d4s, boli pcs (instead of shorts), monte especial 2s (forget the trinis), bbfs and party 898s aren't bad I'm not a huge fan of them like some I've gone through an 09 box.
post #8593 of 9983
Too bad these are $500+ a box, thanks UK taxes...delicious though.
335beb60.jpg
post #8594 of 9983
Looks like they're $$$ everywhere now.
post #8595 of 9983
Got some ECA Sep02 Upmann Sir Winstons...look+smell great. V you are in for a treat.
Edited by PartagasIV - 7/3/12 at 8:26pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home