or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cigars - Page 328

post #4906 of 9823
Those viajes are delicious
post #4907 of 9823
Had a siglo ii sup J, it was nice man.

Lit up a vr famoso too which was rather enjoyable as well.
post #4908 of 9823
Read the New York Times, it was nice.

Flipped through The Guardian too which was rather enjoyable as well.
post #4909 of 9823
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Had a siglo ii sup J, it was nice man.

Lit up a vr famoso too which was rather enjoyable as well.

the one VR i've had from my box was really good. can't wait to see how they progress over time

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Read the New York Times, it was nice.

Flipped through The Guardian too which was rather enjoyable as well.

did you read these while taking your morning dump? if so, please give details on that as well.
post #4910 of 9823
Draw was a bit tight.
post #4911 of 9823
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
the one VR i've had from my box was really good. can't wait to see how they progress over time

Not my favorite profile and wasn't as good as the first third, they start losing steam and tasting a bit like cardboard in the last third. NCs definitely more consistent to the end then newer box code cubans, my brother really liked the 1932.
post #4912 of 9823
dang. mine wasn't like that at all. we probably have diff box codes, but yes, i agree that the consistency is an issue. my two boxes of PSD4s have this same thing. one box is great, the other is . my CoRos seem to have avoided this issue. but really, they are all really young and i'm just a noob in the CC game.

I need more 1932s soon. I haven't bought anything on CI or Cbid in a long time.
post #4913 of 9823
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Read the New York Times, it was nice.

Flipped through The Guardian too which was rather enjoyable as well.

Why isn't this in your review thread?
post #4914 of 9823
i thought winter would be the only time when i couldn't smoke a cigar outside, but holy shit it's fucking hot here. can't smoke indoors anymore and way too hot to do it outside.

boooooooooooo
post #4915 of 9823
Go to your B&M!
post #4916 of 9823
i should hang out there more or their cigar bar they started, but that is a hike. i may have to do it given the forecast for the rest of the week.
post #4917 of 9823
97 and cloudy in Boston. Not gonna smoke anything too heavy....just lit up an 07 Hoyo du Gourmet that's underfilled as shit. Too bad most of the box is the same way. Nice light woody/cedar flavors but you have to take small draws. I would love one of those twitter hygros if they are not too difficult to install--would be great peace of mind while I am out of town in case my bedroom A/C goes kaput. Recently got some RA Belicosos from Germany for myself and a friend...damn good, had two so far.
post #4918 of 9823
Quote:
Originally Posted by ama View Post
Why isn't this in your review thread?

Is she still posting in this thread?

P4, nice man. Going to be a huge herf weekend here.

PS. Weather is beautiful, 70s all week and actually overcast today and yesterday.
post #4919 of 9823
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post
97 and cloudy in Boston. Not gonna smoke anything too heavy....just lit up an 07 Hoyo du Gourmet that's underfilled as shit. Too bad most of the box is the same way. Nice light woody/cedar flavors but you have to take small draws.

I would love one of those twitter hygros if they are not too difficult to install--would be great peace of mind while I am out of town in case my bedroom A/C goes kaput.

Recently got some RA Belicosos from Germany for myself and a friend...damn good, had two so far.

you should post up a pic of your entire collection. be interesting to see .
post #4920 of 9823
I know the (presumed) vendor. How are the RA belis? I have not tried the current release and would be interested to hear more specific feedback -- do they remind you of any other cigars / profiles?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home