or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cigars - Page 708

post #10606 of 10897
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Had a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje in Corona Extra last night. This was an excellent smoke. It wasn't an overpowering or full bodied cigar, but it was incredibly refined and complex. There was an excellent saltiness that came in with the cedar, cinnamon, earth, slight espresso and cocoa. Smoke time was also close to 1.5 hours for a 5.5" x 46 stick.

I've always enjoyed most things from Tatuaje. If you want something with a little bit more punch, try the La Riqueza or Ambos Mundos line.
post #10607 of 10897
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

I've always enjoyed most things from Tatuaje. If you want something with a little bit more punch, try the La Riqueza or Ambos Mundos line.

Ambos Mundos is an excellent smoke for the $$. My favorite of the entire brand is the Fausto. I prefer these even to the flagship brown label. I've never smoked one that disappointed me.
post #10608 of 10897
I have a box of the La Riqueza that I haven't cracked open yet and fivers or tenners of the Cojonu's 2003, 2006, 2009, and 2012's. I still need to get my hands on some of those Fausto's!
post #10609 of 10897
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Had a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje in Corona Extra last night. This was an excellent smoke. It wasn't an overpowering or full bodied cigar, but it was incredibly refined and complex. There was an excellent saltiness that came in with the cedar, cinnamon, earth, slight espresso and cocoa. Smoke time was also close to 1.5 hours for a 5.5" x 46 stick.

This is an often overlooked line but extremely good.
post #10610 of 10897
bee339ba4aac8cf85eaa4a1516959e39.jpg
An old lancero tonight, no idea what age is on this one.
post #10611 of 10897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsion View Post

An old lancero tonight, no idea what age is on this one.
Going by the band, '93-'03.

Out of curiosity, what size is that Undercrown? Looks almost like a Ninfa size, or ninfa x lancero.
post #10612 of 10897

a few recent smokes.. MC2 is very good (hard to get consistency from stocks as they produce zillions per year), Bolivar Oryx is nicely aged, SCDH El Principe rocks - fresh, cheap but very punchy.. My default travel cigar.. 

 

 

post #10613 of 10897
Watching out for the breaks in the rain tonight to smoke.UME MAY14-last one of these I had was soooooo good and this one is pretty similar.Love how the box is progressing
07967ff6ad532c60198e772dcf1ac44f.jpg
post #10614 of 10897
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Going by the band, '93-'03.

Out of curiosity, what size is that Undercrown? Looks almost like a Ninfa size, or ninfa x lancero.

It's 11 inches long and a 40 RG.
post #10615 of 10897
HDM du Prince tonight.

post #10616 of 10897
Nice. What's the liquor? After long day of house chores:
post #10617 of 10897
was a pour of Michter's 10 Year I believe. having the same cigar with some Taylor Single Barrel right now.
post #10618 of 10897
10 year bourbon or rye @bdeuce22
post #10619 of 10897
unfortunately, the rye isn't available in MI for whatever reason and my friend failed to secure me one in OH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post

10 year bourbon or rye @bdeuce22
post #10620 of 10897
^ I like both. Haven't nubbed one in a while, but this deserved it. Solid all the way through.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home