or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Grenson Updates & Markdowns
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grenson Updates & Markdowns - Page 2

post #16 of 28
Thread Starter 
I want my MTV, but can't have it.....I have just gotten off the phone with my dealer, and as luck will hopefully have it, he is leaving for London on the 2nd of March, meeting with Grenson on the 4th, and hopefully, don't mark this date down, but hopefully we will have Grensons by May 1.....I know this is a tease, but it is the best I can do as to getting any answers. Please just be patient, I am doing everything I can to get these things....I promise. I think you guys know me well enough to know I am pretty honest about business, and believe me when I say I am getting pretty fed up with the whole ordeal taking so long, but just give us a litle more time, and the shoes will be here, and I think it is going to be worth the wait.
post #17 of 28
Quote:
I want my MTV, but can't have it.....I have just gotten off the phone with my dealer, and as luck will hopefully have it, he is leaving for London on the 2nd of March, meeting with Grenson on the 4th, and hopefully, don't mark this date down, but hopefully we will have Grensons by May 1.....I know this is a tease, but it is the best I can do as to getting any answers. Please just be patient, I am doing everything I can to get these things....I promise. I think you guys know me well enough to know I am pretty honest about business, and believe me when I say I am getting pretty fed up with the whole ordeal taking so long, but just give us a litle more time, and the shoes will be here, and I think it is going to be worth the wait.
Sounds great i anxiously await there arrival and appreciate all your doing
post #18 of 28
thanks, chris.
post #19 of 28
Thread Starter 
No problem guys, it really is pissing me how long Grenson is taking with this, they are just kinda getting it all in a row I guess, but hopefully all our waiting will pay off soon.
post #20 of 28
Indeed. The update is sweet music. In the meantime, my shoe budget is breathing again. May 1st doesn't sound too bad. And, just curious, but are the photos on the site correct for Grenson stock?
post #21 of 28
Thread Starter 
Not really, thinking of running a big let's get rid of the ones I have sale in 2 weeks, but, if I do it, it may be a thing like, buy it it is yours thing....I am just not sure.
post #22 of 28
Quote:
Not really, thinking of running a big let's get rid of the ones I have sale in 2 weeks, but, if I do it, it may be a thing like, buy it it is yours thing....I am just not sure.
If you do i've had my eye on a pair of shoes that would be a sure sale if you still have them
post #23 of 28
Chris: did Grenson (or Paul Stuart) ever get upset at you when you sold the shoes at a steep markdown?
post #24 of 28
A big get-rid-of-them-all sale would be most welcome. There are three or four pairs I would pick up, but can't quite justify at the current price. Please let us know. I'm sure you could clear out the stock if the price is right.
post #25 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Chris: did Grenson (or Paul Stuart) ever get upset at you when you sold the shoes at a steep markdown?
At me, no, at the people making them available, somewhat...but Grenson made it clear, they had to get rid of the inventory...so I guess all ended up ok.
post #26 of 28
Chris: For a long time you still had some brown captoes available in 11D. Since the webpage is down, should I assume they are finally gone. If not, I'd like to call up and buy them today.
post #27 of 28
Quote:
Chris: For a long time you still had some brown captoes available in 11D. Since the webpage is down, should I assume they are finally gone. If not, I'd like to call up and buy them today.
Wasn't that like an 11C or 11B?
post #28 of 28
Any news?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Grenson Updates & Markdowns