or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › New Grensons Delivery Times
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Grensons Delivery Times

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
All: Has anyone received their order for the drop-shipped Grenson shoes which were part of the newest wave of them at Bennies? These were shoes which were to be sent directly from the dealer to us buyers without going to Bennies. My alter ego ordered a pair for US delivery about 10-14 days ago and has not received them. We're not worried but I wanted to see if anyone knew how long delivery times could be, or if there might be an addressing issue.
post #2 of 28
No, have not received them. Called Bennies and they said they may not have shipped yet, maybe they shipped last week or something - wasn't sure. Bottom line, I haven't gotten them yet either, so don't worry.
post #3 of 28
don't worry they are on the way, talked to the supplier this morning and they were sent out last monday morning. also, new updates are being done with more mark downs, should be ready by 12:30 or 1 today.
post #4 of 28
haven't received them either - but chris has been wonderful in putting up with my repeated queries. thanks a ton and look forward to the new update.
post #5 of 28
Guys Grenson updates are in, ready to go.
post #6 of 28
Quote:
All: Has anyone received their order for the drop-shipped Grenson shoes which were part of the newest wave of them at Bennies?  These were shoes which were to be sent directly from the dealer to us buyers without going to Bennies.  My alter ego ordered a pair for US delivery about 10-14 days ago  and has not received them.  We're not worried but I wanted to see if anyone knew how long delivery times could be, or if there might be an addressing issue.
Which styles are available to be drop shipped?
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Which styles are available to be drop shipped?
Sizes 7 1/2 and down in the single pictures. Also of note, the multi pics are new pics posted this morning.
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Alas, my Grensons arrived today and were gorgeous but too large. Chris, I emailed you about sending them in and exchanging them for 6E #26, hope this is possible. The staff at Kitchen Stadium were laughing at me as I tried them on...
post #9 of 28
Quote:
Alas, my Grensons arrived today and were gorgeous but too large.  Chris, I emailed you about sending them in and exchanging them for 6E #26, hope this is possible.  The staff at Kitchen Stadium were laughing at me as I tried them on...
lucky to atleast have received them - still waiting on mine. where are you located?
post #10 of 28
Everyone should be receiving the Grensons by the next day or so, I got the pair I ordered yesterday, and I should hope all will be getting them as well by tomorrow.
post #11 of 28
Whattaya know--just received my package a moment ago (was gettin' kinda edgy, like some of the rest of you--don't worry, you'll get yours. FYI, I'm in Boston.) Will report back on them later.
post #12 of 28
Quote:
Whattaya know--just received my package a moment ago (was gettin' kinda edgy, like some of the rest of you--don't worry, you'll get yours. FYI, I'm in Boston.) Will report back on them later.
ditto here. got my tan monkstraps. can't believe it - they are too big for me. anybody in need of tan monks in 7.5E (they are pretty narrow really - just a little long for me). let me know in the next day or two. if nobody replies, i'll send them back to chris. and if anybody is interested, i will gladly post some pics. i have worn them for a whole 30 seconds.
post #13 of 28
pics of the monks that are too big for me:
post #14 of 28
housemaidsknee; Sir, Please do not take offense, but those are terrible photographs. Remember to keep the camera steady while depressing the button, and keep the lense at least 18 inches away from the subject so the camera can focus properly.
post #15 of 28
Quote:
housemaidsknee; Sir, Please do not take offense, but those are terrible photographs. Remember to keep the camera steady while depressing the button, and keep the lense at least 18 inches away from the subject so the camera can focus properly.
no offense taken - in fact i agree absolutely with you. i did a lousy job. will take better pics tomorrow. right now i'm too lazy to go back down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › New Grensons Delivery Times