or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Spring Sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Spring Sale

post #1 of 304
Thread Starter 
Just hit the Mansion and here's the skinny...

All items are 40% off with an additional 20% with the kicker code.

I scored the following:

RLPL by Saint Andrews 2B dark tan gaberdine suit
Grants in black on the 888
RLPL version of Malvern in chestnut on the 888
5 RLPL Lorenzini dress shirts
5 RLPL ties

They are definitely taking pre-sale orders and will hold stuff and charge you on this Tursday.

Unleash the hounds!
post #2 of 304
Just called to see if the McCallum was included, which it isn't.
post #3 of 304
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by well-kept View Post
Just called to see if the McCallum was included, which it isn't.

Is that the shell cordovan boot? I ddin't even see it on the floor.
post #4 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by well-kept View Post
Just called to see if the McCallum was included, which it isn't.

Damn their oily hides. Why would it not be included. That was at the top of my list. The card says "footwear collections". I'm going to call my local store to see if I get the same response. Thanks for the update.
post #5 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
Is that the shell cordovan boot? I ddin't even see it on the floor.

Yes, the shell cordovan C&J, Dainite sole.

They transferred me from the Mansion, which didn't have it at all, to Polo Sport which has it and it's not going on sale.
post #6 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
Just hit the Mansion and here's the skinny...

All items are 40% off with an additional 20% with the kicker code.

I scored the following:

RLPL by Saint Andrews 2B dark tan gaberdine suit
Grants in black on the 888
RLPL version of Malvern in chestnut on the 888
5 RLPL Lorenzini dress shirts
5 RLPL ties

They are definitely taking pre-sale orders and will hold stuff and charge you on this Tursday.

Unleash the hounds!

Andrew, have the list prices on the PL shoe shoes changed? I remember posts about them going up, but don't know if any definitive information came out of the conversation. The prices on the shell shoes have gone up on the website, but the two models of PL shoes they have are still $950 on the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by well-kept View Post
Yes, the shell cordovan C&J, Dainite sole.

They transferred me from the Mansion, which didn't have it at all, to Polo Sport which has it and it's not going on sale.

They transferred me from the Mansion, which didn't have it at all, to Polo Sport which has it and it's not going on sale.[/quote]


Any idea why it's not included in the sale? I'm asuming that the other shell shoes (at least the ones that I know of) which are all on the website are included. Why exclude that specific model?

Also, since you appear to be a man who might know these things, I'm assuming that the other RLPL shoes can be ordered and included in the sale? My assumption is based on Andrew's purchases, but it might just be due to those being stock items at the mansion, I don't know. The Detroit area store carries none of the English shoes that I've seen, but they have ordered them for me in the past.

It just starting to sound like Ralph does not want me to have the McCallum.
post #7 of 304
Hey, I do I get up on this sale? Is it just in store, or is it online too?

I'd love to pick up a new suit this weekend. What do I need? Help me out!
post #8 of 304
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack View Post
Andrew, have the list prices on the PL shoe shoes changed? I remember posts about them going up, but don't know if any definitive information came out of the conversation. The prices on the shell shoes have gone up on the website, but the two models of PL shoes they have are still $950 on the website.

Still $950 at the Mansion but going up to $1300ish with the next delivery, so I jumped on everything I don't have that was in my size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander View Post
Hey, I do I get up on this sale? Is it just in store, or is it online too?

I'd love to pick up a new suit this weekend. What do I need? Help me out!

Call them up and they will be happy to help and ship.
post #9 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander View Post
Hey, I do I get up on this sale? Is it just in store, or is it online too?

I'd love to pick up a new suit this weekend. What do I need? Help me out!

You need to slip the door-man at the Mansion a $20 and tell him that taxgenius sent you. He will automatically apply the sale price to your order.
post #10 of 304
<deleted>
post #11 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander View Post
Hey, I do I get up on this sale? Is it just in store, or is it online too?

I'd love to pick up a new suit this weekend. What do I need? Help me out!

The actual sale runs Thursday the 15th through Monday the 19th and is a 40% discount. The extra 20% off (which totals to a 52% discount) is only on Thursday the 15th. The online code for that day is MAY15. If you go into the store without the extra 20% discount card they should give you the 20% kicker if you just mention it to them.
post #12 of 304
Where did you get this kicker code from?
post #13 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post
Where did you get this kicker code from?

The mail.
post #14 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post
Where did you get this kicker code from?

If you are on their mailing list, they send you a notification of sales as well as the extra discount cards (when applicable).
post #15 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
Still $950 at the Mansion but going up to $1300ish with the next delivery, so I jumped on everything I don't have that was in my size.



Call them up and they will be happy to help and ship.



 


Edited by RSN125 - 3/5/12 at 1:04pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Spring Sale