or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What do you stock in your personal bar?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you stock in your personal bar? - Page 6

post #76 of 99
That bottle of Benraich is notable.
post #77 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by jv17 View Post
i used to vodka in my personal bar and i use to mix that with ice tea, it taste good though..

/thread
post #78 of 99
Thread Starter 
The girlfriend is beginning to develop a taste for sherry. It seems cream sherry, in particular. Any recommendations? As for myself, I fully intend on picking up a bottle of Macallan 18 after my upcoming vacation.
post #79 of 99
Cruzan
Captain Morgan Tattoo
Don Eduardo Silver
Jose Cuervo
Finlandia
Absolut Peach
Citadelle
Triple-Sec
Sheffield Very Dry
Midori Melon
Bailey's Irish Cream
Martini & Rossi Dry
Yapioca Brazil
Grand Marinier
Chopin
Woodfood Reserve
Peach Schnapps
Bacardi 151
Pimm's Cup
Creme de Menthe
Lagavulin 16
Milgaro Silver
St. Germain
Suntory 18 years
Absenta Tunel
Eagle Rare 10 Years
Rose's Grenadine
Disaronno
Creme de Cacao
Kirschwasser
Lucid
Kahlua
Angostura
Regan's Orange
Peychaud's
Clear Creek Pear
Bonny Doon
Campari
Orange Curacao
Cointreau
Torano Orgeat (Almond)
R.L. Buller & Son
Yalumba Antique Tawny
Evenus Zifandel
Graham's 20 Years
Randolph MIller Eiswein
Ron Matusalem 15 Years
Seagrams VO
Glenlivet 18 Years
Gran Centario Anejo
Oro Azul
Martini & Rossi Sweet
Cambria Late Harvest
Chivas Regal 12 Years
post #80 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wayfarer View Post
The girlfriend is beginning to develop a taste for sherry. It seems cream sherry, in particular. Any recommendations? As for myself, I fully intend on picking up a bottle of Macallan 18 after my upcoming vacation.
Ugh. Try and get her to try some nice PX sherries, perhaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygyzy View Post
Cruzan Captain Morgan Tattoo Don Eduardo Silver Jose Cuervo Finlandia Absolut Peach Citadelle Triple-Sec Sheffield Very Dry Midori Melon Bailey's Irish Cream Martini & Rossi Dry Yapioca Brazil Grand Marinier Chopin Woodfood Reserve Peach Schnapps Bacardi 151 Pimm's Cup Creme de Menthe Lagavulin 16 Milgaro Silver St. Germain Suntory 18 years Absenta Tunel Eagle Rare 10 Years Rose's Grenadine Disaronno Creme de Cacao Kirschwasser Lucid Kahlua Angostura Regan's Orange Peychaud's Clear Creek Pear Bonny Doon Campari Orange Curacao Cointreau Torano Orgeat (Almond) R.L. Buller & Son Yalumba Antique Tawny Evenus Zifandel Graham's 20 Years Randolph MIller Eiswein Ron Matusalem 15 Years Seagrams VO Glenlivet 18 Years Gran Centario Anejo Oro Azul Martini & Rossi Sweet Cambria Late Harvest Chivas Regal 12 Years
Nice.
post #81 of 99
One bottle of Jack Daniels.
post #82 of 99
Whoa, the wordplay in this thread is remarkable. I think I upped my iq a few points whilst lurking. Great Scotch recommendations. Cheers, gentlemen.
post #83 of 99
teqila:
jose cuervo reserva della familia
cazadores reposado
don julio 1942
jose cuervo traditional

ron:
pompero
zacapa 23
zacapa xo
ron abuelo
anniverserio.

bourbon:
rip van wrinkle 15
rip van wrinkle 20
bulliet

Gin
Bombay blue saphire
plymouth original
plymouth navy strength

others:
paisanello
Grappa del nonno
mescal, that friends by when he in oaxaca.

in short I prefer my liquor without mixers except i do drink a banderito at times.
post #84 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post
teqila:
jose cuervo reserva della familia
cazadores reposado
don julio 1942
jose cuervo traditional

ron:
pompero
zacapa 23
zacapa xo
ron abuelo
anniverserio.

bourbon:
rip van wrinkle 15
rip van wrinkle 20
bulliet

Gin
Bombay blue saphire
plymouth original
plymouth navy strength

others:
paisanello
Grappa del nonno
mescal, that friends by when he in oaxaca.

You, my friend, know where to spend your money where spirits are concerned. Uniformly solid choices.
post #85 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
Ugh. Try and get her to try some nice PX sherries, perhaps.

Good call Huntsman. Totally agree with him, experiment with some Pedro Ximenez. I love wines that are made with a raisination technique. Amarones too.
post #86 of 99
My bar is pretty much all whiskey and I rotate different bottles in and out. Here's what I have right now:

Scotch - Single Malt:
Ardbeg Ten
Balvenie Doublewood
Bowmore 12
Highland Park 12
Macallan 1851 Inspiration
Talisker 18

Scotch - Blended:
Johnnie Walker Black
Johnnie Walker Blue

Irish - Single Malt:
Bushmill's Single Cask (Sherry Hogshead)

Rye:
Alberta Premium 10 Year 100% Rye
Crown Royal Cask No. 16 (Cognac Cask)
Danfield's Private Reserve
Forty Creek

Bourbon:
Blanton's
Buffalo Trace
Knob Creek
Wild Turkey
Woodford Reserve

Tennessee:
Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack

Gin:
Bombay Sapphire
post #87 of 99
Guys, these posts are useless without pictures!
post #88 of 99
Right now: Balvenie Doublewood Disaronno Bombay Sapphire Hoegaarden Probably will buy one more bottle of bourbon. Looking to get more stuff after I move over the summer and start my grad schooling.
post #89 of 99
Knob Creek
Zaya (last bottle- kinda a shame its been discontinued)
Hennessey XO
Remy Martin VSOP
Hennessey Paradis
JW Gold
Glenlivet 12
Penca Azul Reposado
post #90 of 99
Thread Starter 
On the topic of personal bars, I've been thinking about investing into a liquor cabinet or something of the sort. Any suggestions on a bar set-up that works well, looks elegant, and won't bust the bank? As for functionality, I need something that can hold my glass and stemware, liquor collection, bar tools, and has a wine rack.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What do you stock in your personal bar?