or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What do you rate yourself?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you rate yourself? - Page 5

post #61 of 91
I'm always pointing out my faults (gaps on either side of my teeth, pointy incisors, torso could be longer, odd nose, way too Irish looking (wispy, thick hair, extremely pale, discreet freckles on arms)) but I take care of myself and I think that's key to looking good. There are lots of goofy looking, asymmetrical celebs who are considered beautiful because they are fit, have good skin, decent teeth, etc. As long as I take care of myself, keep my hair as it is and dress simply (t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, occasionally swapping the t-shirt for a Western shirt) I feel that I'm fairly attractive. I'd give myself a 4.9.
post #62 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo#4 View Post
If you can pull women in the 8-10 category, what difference does it make?

Exactly. My wife is definitely a 10, and she's married to me, so I must be up there too.
post #63 of 91
So 10 is the highest option?
post #64 of 91
I pegged myself at a solid 5. But what amazes me is the number of women who tell me I am very handsome. I don't see it. Perhaps the little bit of self-confidence I was able to salvage from the wreckage of my divorce and the fact that I am a remarkable conversationalist pushes me beyond average to some women. :weird:
post #65 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
She'd be banned as a troll. Maybe I could get her to post a WAYWT first, so everyone will be torn on whether they'd want her banned or not.

WAYWT is, in itself, a ritual that appears ridiculous to outsiders. She might see the same pictures in men's non-no and have a different opinion... and before you say it is impossible, we do have a member who was feature in non-no, huge, etc, although he rarely posts here and there are very few pictures of him.
post #66 of 91
What is non-no?
post #67 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
What is non-no?

Japanese fashion mag with loads of street shots and professional photoshoots. Basically pages and pages of pictures of clothes and outfits. I'm pretty sure Brian is familiar with it and they have sort of "waywt" shoots, so that's why I used this example.
post #68 of 91
Like the fabled emperor Tzu Dao, I used to merely assume the serene body posture of the blooming lotus and set my steady gaze to the horizon, and a sweet river of poontang would lap gently at my dwellings door. Then I got old and fat.
post #69 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
Then I got old and fat.

And wise...
post #70 of 91
My vanity is only limited by my mortality.

post #71 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
I've got nice legs, love handles, broad shoulders, nice hair, average face, and an overall tall slim profile. I give myself a 6, lookswise.

If you toss in character, I think I'm fairly smart and talented, sometimes socially awkward, good sense of humor, slightly spineless, mostly down to earth but with a snobby streak, and a little bit prejudiced. I guess that's a 6, too.

Hey you sound like me, only taller and whiter.

I defer to my girlfriends past and present who consistently give me an 8. You're meant to judge your self-worth according to the judgement of others right? RIGHT???
post #72 of 91
Was gonna start this thread. Glad I didn't.

But seriously, I think I am a solid 5. Easily could reach 6 1/2 with some minor work.
post #73 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by West24 View Post
I thought it would be interesting to see what people rate themselves looks wise out of 10. so put a number and then write the reason you feel that way.
West24, im stunned that you were the one that started this thread. Stunned
post #74 of 91
I'm a 5. I'm neither handsome nor ugly. I'm a bit lazy, but I still get shit done. I'm a bit smarter than most people, but I meet someone smarter than me basically every day. My personality is polarizing at about a 50/50 split.
post #75 of 91
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
West24, im stunned that you were the one that started this thread. Stunned

i dont get it, i also dont even remember making this thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What do you rate yourself?