or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive) - Page 9

post #121 of 137

i know it's a very old zegan

but can anyone date it?

 

 

post #122 of 137
FYI: It looks like Zegna has introduced a new info tag. This likely applies to Tom Ford/Gucci/Versace as well.


post #123 of 137

Hello SF'ers! I've been looking for a suit for my wedding and came across a suit with the tags below. Do you all believe that this is an authentic suit? The seller is asking for $800. I really appreciate your help!

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #124 of 137
Authentic but it's a made to measure, so it may fit differently than the standard model. 800 feels a bit high but not outrageously so.
post #125 of 137

Hi all Friends,

I need your help, ss this authentic or fake from Z Zegna suit?

 

Thank You so much :)

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

post #126 of 137
Looks real to me, though the CITY is an older, now discontinued cut. The shoulders are more structured, slightly roped and the trousers are classic taper, not crazy narrow like the Drop 8 cut.
post #127 of 137

If this is real, I found a heck of a deal at my local salvation army store. ($10) I am having a lot of trouble figuring out exactly what style / kind it is though. Ive been hunting through forums for hours and trying to use google translate to figure the italian out but I am stuck. Think you guys can help me out? My eyes are about to cross from staring at the screen and that tag! Ill attach the pictures to this post. Thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

post #128 of 137
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanea Kaye View Post

If this is real, I found a heck of a deal at my local salvation army store. ($10) I am having a lot of trouble figuring out exactly what style / kind it is though. Ive been hunting through forums for hours and trying to use google translate to figure the italian out but I am stuck. Think you guys can help me out? My eyes are about to cross from staring at the screen and that tag! Ill attach the pictures to this post. Thank you!


This is real, it's just older. It doesn't have a listed style (which would be in the box marked "Tessuto/Modello/Articulo", which means cloth/model/type), but it is size 56R EU (the TG stands for Taglia - size)
post #129 of 137
Looking at a "Zegna " on eBay with the following on the tag.

ET CLI
RH5

Is this really a zegna?
post #130 of 137

Hey guys what are your thoughts on the images below?  Is it authentic and how old is it based on the label?  Would love your insight.  Thanks in advance!

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #131 of 137

Could anyone estimate ago of this: 

 

90s ? 

 

post #132 of 137
Can you tell me how old this jacket is and when were "hand pocket" in style. I found this jacket for $40.00

post #133 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikku View Post

Hey guys what are your thoughts on the images below?  Is it authentic and how old is it based on the label?  Would love your insight.  Thanks in advance!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


This is authentic and it's from the turn of the century.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamspace View Post

Could anyone estimate ago of this: 

90s ? 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Early to mid 90's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Briggs View Post

Can you tell me how old this jacket is and when were "hand pocket" in style. I found this jacket for $40.00 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



I have never seen a manufacturer tag for Zegna like that, but based on the label it could be that old. I have 0 experience with that one.
post #134 of 137


Does anyone know if this is the new current label?
post #135 of 137

Would anyone know anything about this suit tag? It seems, for lack of a better term, upside down in that the materials and fabric info are listed at the top rather than the bottom. Is this a newer Zegna update? Any idea of the time range? Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive)