10. Boston, USA- one of the most historical cities in the world. Though it can get pretty cold there, I have never seen another city keep its historical beauty, but still be so modern and lively. There is something so soothing about boston, a feeling that can't be found anywhere else.
9. Quebec- What a sophisticated city. You really could feel like your in Europe, but still so unique.
8. Rome, Italy- YUM! You can't find bad food in Rome. Not to mention the great attitude. No one in Rome seems to not be busy or knowing what their doing. There is something great happening around every corner.
7. Prague- What a classic city. Whats there not to love. The language, the people, the castle's, the history, its all their. I have talked to more then a few individuals who say this is their favorite city in the world. What a city, What a city...
6. Amstersterdam, the Netherlands- This CRAZY city, how they manage to have so many drugs and what not in it, and still have not a hint of trashy in it. It's so classy. Just being there, you feel a certain sense from the others, everyone there seems happy. I love this city, and everything about it.
5. Sydney, Australia- This is an amazingly unique, fun city. It's got the beach, and the wonderful free attitude, but still a city. You can seem to find bush area,city area, and neighborhood area. It's a great place. Not to mention Syndey at night is enough to literally take your breathe away.
4. London, England- The sophistication, culture, and modernization in this city is unbelievable. No other city has this much strength in it. Plus next Broadway, it has one of the best theatre's in the world. What a historically magical place. There is always something to do in London.
3.San Fransisco, USA- Hands down the best and ONLY properly rated place in California. Every where else is overrated, and over poluted. But San Fran is amazing. "Where Little Cable Cars, Climb Half Way To the Stars.." This city truely sparkles. Everyone should visit this place.
2.Paris, France- This is really the city of dreams. "What Is It About Paris That Can Make A Grown Man Cry?" How true it is. There is something about this city no one can quite put their finger on, but it does have a magic in it. Everyone looks so good all the time, no one looks rushed. And I disagree when people say the French are snobby, they just know their culture and keep to it. I have much respect for this city and the people in it. Not to mention how incredibly clean this city is. It truely amazes people. Everything about this city is flawless, even the bad things. The deep history, the fashion, and the FOOD! It's all wonderful.
1. Manhattan, USA- I never really knew what it particularly was about this city, but it has always had my heart for as long as I can remember. It does have many negative aspects to it, but I think it's what makes New York, New York. It's so real. The Theatre is New York is unbeatable, and unbelievable. Every morning you wake up their, you get the feeling from everyone there that they are ready to conquer the world. It really is the city that neve sleeps, as you can see people pouring back into their apartments at five or six in the morning. Anything you want, you can find it in New York. It's true, if you can make it their you can make it anywhere. This city is the entire universe in a city. This place has my heart, always has. That skyline is to die for.