or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › how many partners is far too many?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

how many partners is far too many? - Page 8

post #106 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by quevola View Post
It's a birthmark
Man, I bet the future mrs.quevola bought that one hook, line, and sinker.
post #107 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in va View Post
It seems as if I'm the only person here who agrees with you, to an extent.

My number is 2 (i'll be 24 in june, #1 was at 21 and 7 months) and even if I say I'm out to have sex with every stitch of pussy I come across, it's just not the truth. I've never felt the need to just have sex to have it. It may be fun but it's not fun enough to ruin my sense of dignity. I don't know if I trust/respect those who consider themselves "liberated" as I feel as if they are simply doing what they do to cover up some sort of insecurity. You can disagree but this is just my opinion.

This is silly - you're a 24 year old kid that's had 2 partners, and yet you know enough about the world to feel that you can't trust people who consider themselves liberated and/or have had a relative large number of partners? Why even waste your energy deciding whether you need to "trust" these people, whatever you mean by that? There are many reasons that people choose to have lots of sex, and insecurity is certainly one of those reasons, but there are many, many more.
post #108 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonglover View Post
You know, people make mistakes
We're talking 500 mistakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
Does it cross anyone else's mind that she's lying about this and the number is actually much lower?
Women always lie down, it's in their genes. (pun intended)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
There are many reasons that people choose to have lots of sex, and insecurity is certainly one of those reasons, but there are many, many more.
The only other reasons I can think of is trying to deal with another problem, in which case, this type of activity is only going to exacerbate them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
+1. It's easy to flip out and say "omgzzz lol what a slut!" but if you knew a guy that boned 500 chicks, you'd be singing his praises, asking what his "secrets" were, etc.
Not really, sex is much easier for a male because he is just sticking his member in some orifice. For a woman it is much more of a commitment. Picture this, who would be more traumatized by a rape? A man or a woman? Let's say you were held down by a bunch of a dudes and the fattest, nastiest, smelliest chick you can imagine starts riding you. You might throw up for a few days later but you'll get over it eventually. The worst part will have been your ego being bruised by the dudes holding you down. If the same thing happened to a chick, she'd be scarred for life. Also, any dude who is in triple digits has issues as well. jeebus.
post #109 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post



The only other reasons I can think of is trying to deal with another problem, in which case, this type of activity is only going to exacerbate them.


Really? I'm not talking about having 500 partners, I'm talking about being more promiscuous in general. You can't think of any reason besides insecurity or emotional problems that people would want to have lots of sexual partners? All I can say is, you don't know what you're talking about. I don't care if you don't want to have lots of partners, but why would you choose to judge another guy that wants to screw lots of chicks? No offense, but it that seems like insecurity on your part. Everyone's different - no need to pathologize other people's behavior just because it's different than yours.
post #110 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Not really, sex is much easier for a male because he is just sticking his member in some orifice. For a woman it is much more of a commitment. Picture this, who would be more traumatized by a rape? A man or a woman? Let's say you were held down by a bunch of a dudes and the fattest, nastiest, smelliest chick you can imagine starts riding you. You might throw up for a few days later but you'll get over it eventually. The worst part will have been your ego being bruised by the dudes holding you down. If the same thing happened to a chick, she'd be scarred for life.
I love how you completely piss on the concept of rape and then somehow claim that because a woman being raped by a man is more traumatic she must therefore... Yeah, you completely fucking lost me.
post #111 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
I love how you completely piss on the concept of rape and then somehow claim that because a woman being raped by a man is more traumatic she must therefore... Yeah, you completely fucking lost me.

So you don't think men and women function on completely different levels?
post #112 of 254
tiecollector just out of curiosity have you ever been burned bad by a girl (emotionally not physically)
post #113 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Get the fuck out of here!! What about a guy who had 500 partners at age 31, wouldn't he be a stud? She was just popular and into the sex, without more details there is nothing negative about that.

Sarcasm or not, a guy who's been with 500 partners isn't any better than a girl with the same stats.
post #114 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
tiecollector just out of curiosity have you ever been burned bad by a girl (emotionally not physically)
Haven't most people? Only time was about 10 years ago. But I've been around a number of chicks of all different backgrounds, some hot, some ugly, and it doesn't matter, they are all fundamentally the same.
post #115 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
So you don't think men and women function on completely different levels?
They can on some levels, however, they're both fundamentally human. How does the way you believe a woman handles rape differently from a man have to do with her being more mentally unstable than a man when both are promiscuous?
post #116 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
But I've been around a number of chicks of all different backgrounds, some hot, some ugly, and it doesn't matter, they are all fundamentally the same.

ummm.... eat shit?
post #117 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
They can on some levels, however, they're both fundamentally human. How does the way you believe a woman handles rape differently from a man have to do with her being more mentally unstable than a man when both are promiscuous?

Women's mind, body, emotions are much closer together than a man's. At the lowest level, they want to find a mate and be taken care of, which is great. Men are made to procreate and provide, they can impregnate an innumerable amount at a time and are potent for significantly longer.

I don't approve of 500+ for either one and I think both would have to have issues, I don't even know 500+, but I think for women it is a little bit worse. This isn't to say men don't have flaws.
post #118 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Women's mind, body, emotions are much closer together than a man's. At the lowest level, they want to find a mate and be taken care of, which is great. Men are made to procreate and provide, they can impregnate an innumerable amount at a time and are potent for significantly longer.

I don't approve of 500+ for either one and I think both would have to have issues, I don't even know 500+, but I think for women it is a little bit worse. This isn't to say men don't have flaws.
Your vast generalizations aside, what does what you say have to do with rape?
post #119 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Your vast generalizations aside, what does what you say have to do with rape?
Oh, to illustrate that "Women's mind, body, emotions are much closer together than a man's." Yeah... I just watched some crime shows... They aren't really generalizations at all, it's the way it has always been. Rule #2, never ask a chick what she wants, because she sure as hell doesn't know. But if you know, she'll love you for it.
post #120 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Oh, to illustrate that "Women's mind, body, emotions are much closer together than a man's." Yeah... I just watched some crime shows...

They aren't really generalizations at all, it's the way it has always been.

Rule #2, never ask a chick what she wants, because she sure as hell doesn't know. But if you know, she'll love you for it.
Astonishing research you've done there, professor, however, I'm willing to bet there are a few million inmates who would perhaps have a different opinion to that of your's regarding just how easy it is to get over being raped. Yeah, I'm sure the guy from "Midnight Express" can't wait to see his old friends back in prison.

You also know that in nature that there are quite a number of species where the promiscuous female leaves the rearing up to the male, right?

You make an awful troll.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › how many partners is far too many?