Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › !Did anybody buy this?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

!Did anybody buy this?

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
http://www.polo.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1846987 ALready, they are out of small.... I am not a happy camper
post #2 of 23
Very nice jacket. Would look great with collared shirt and flat-fronts. I am sold. I am ordering a medium right now. Are you sure a medium would be too large?
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Yeah, medium is definitely too large. I was just looking at this jacket earlier during friday. I think once the clock hit 12am saturday, everyone who wanted it zoomed in and brought this amazing looking jacket.
post #4 of 23
Make sure you enter "NOVEMBER" as the code for an extra 30% off
post #5 of 23
Quote:
Make sure you enter "NOVEMBER" as the code for an extra 30% off
30% off everything? Jon.
post #6 of 23
not fragrances, i think... but, yes. I just placed a biiiiiig order
post #7 of 23
Some very interesting items on sale. Are all Polo suits made by Corneliani? If so, the prices (sub-$500) after applying that coupon make them pretty good buys. I may pick one or two up.
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Some very interesting items on sale. Are all Polo suits made by Corneliani? If so, the prices (sub-$500) after applying that coupon make them pretty good buys. I may pick one or two up.
Yes they are. Jon.
post #9 of 23
Very nice suits indeed and the Corneliani ties in my collection are among my favourite ties; they knot so well. As an aside, great quote Jon. Economics is less a practice of science as it is an exercise in licking one's thumb and placing it in the wind. (A comment I made that did not draw many smiles in my American Economic Development class...but I will soon be an economist, so self-deprecation is allowed...right?) Here are a few more for you, if they do not already reside in your collection: Economics has never been a science - and it is even less now than a few years ago. -Paul A. Samuelson An economist is someone who sees something that works in practice and wonders if it would work in theory. -Ronald Reagan Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists. -John Kenneth Galbraith
post #10 of 23
Quote:
Very nice suits indeed and the Corneliani ties in my collection are among my favourite ties; they knot so well.
I was so looking forward to placing my order, but alas, there are no 40R's in any of the ones I like. Oh well.
post #11 of 23
Quote:
I was so looking forward to placing my order, but alas, there are no 40R's in any of the ones I like. Oh well.
I have the same problem. I wear 40L, which no one seems to carry. This requires that I have many of my new suits custom made, which is not necessarily a bad thing, except for the much increased price.
post #12 of 23
May I suggest a Bugatti in the same color and fit?
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Gentlemen,     Is it possible to order something on polo.com knowing it's too big(because they didn't have the right size) only to bring it to the store to exchange it for a smaller size(I know they have it at the store)? Apparently at the store, the friends and family discount doesn't happen till next week and only applies to non-sale items. The current coupon is only good online.
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Gentlemen,     Is it possible to order something on polo.com knowing it's too big(because they didn't have the right size) only to bring it to the store to exchange it for a smaller size(I know they have it at the store)?  Apparently at the store, the friends and family discount doesn't happen till next week and only applies to non-sale items.  The current coupon is only good online.
Wouldn't it be next week before you got the item anyway? In which case you may as well just wait. Otherwise, I don't really see why this would be a problem. Just tell them it was a gift. Dan
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
Here is the specifics: This coat is $777.00 right now at polo.com and at the retail stores due to their private sale. Online, I can apply the 30% coupon bringing it down to $543.90. At the store, the cheapest I can get it for is $777.00. Friends and family week rolls around next week for the store but it can't be used towards sale items. My plan is to buy the item online and just exchange it at the store thus insuring me the price of $543.90. I didn't clearly state myself in my prior post. -HitMan009
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › !Did anybody buy this?