• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Flat Head = SEXFH05

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The most anticipated release we've had since our opening will take place on April 19th in the form of the SEXFH05. Our collaboration with Flat Head is a reworking of the famous 3001/F310 jean. We took what we think is a great slim cut jean, and tweaked it to create the perfect slim cut jean for us. We reduced the leg opening of the jean so that there is more of a taper near the hem, increased the denim weight (16oz for Indigo - 14.5oz for Black), made it a button-fly enclosure, brought back half of the old arcuates with the forked tongue, all the stitching consists of Cotton-Poly Core thread, and the pocket bags are made of military grade olive herringbone fabric. The SEXFH05 will be released on Saturday April 19th at 12:00 (PST) in-store and at 17:00 (PST) via our online store. Sizes run from 28 to 36, and will retail for $335. Each pair comes with a Self Edge x Flat Head Branded Classic Duncan Butterfly Yoyo... Production run: SEXFH05 = 110 / SEXFH05BK = 35 Please see the product page under Flat Head for all specs, sizing/shrinking/stretching info, and more photos. SEXFH05: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=295 SEXFH05BK: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=296
sexfh_03-725312.jpg
sexfh_02-725248.jpg
sexfh_fit_indigo01-748546.jpg
sexfh_fit_indigo02-748627.jpg

sm2s

Reaction score
been waiting for this all year.. anticipating the yoyo too!

lost in va

Reaction score
I'd kill for a 30/36 in the BK's but will put money on the fact that by the time I go to order them, they'll be gone.
frown.gif

danilo

Reaction score
they defenitely look more slim than the 3001, which is a good thing. I think I'm probably going to go with a 30 (if there's any left)

trans_ak

Reaction score
Kiya, the website says the black raws will shrink to 1.5" larger than the tagged size. But for a 29, the waist measures 32.5" and below the measurements it says that it will only shrink 1.3" in the waist--resulting in a waist that is 2+" above tagged. What should we expect?

Also, how much shrinkage is there normally in the thigh? It measures 11.4" and I'd love if it went down to ~11", but not if it shrunk down a full inch or more. How have they been looking in this respect so far?

Thanks. They look great.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trans_ak
Kiya, the website says the black raws will shrink to 1.5" larger than the tagged size. But for a 29, the waist measures 32.5" and below the measurements it says that it will only shrink 1.3" in the waist--resulting in a waist that is 2+" above tagged. What should we expect?

Also, how much shrinkage is there normally in the thigh? It measures 11.4" and I'd love if it went down to ~11", but not if it shrunk down a full inch or more. How have they been looking in this respect so far?

Thanks. They look great.

Just like the site states, the black version will shrink to ~1.5" over the tagged size, which means shrinking about ~1" in the waist, exactly what's written above..
smile.gif

The thigh will shrink .5".

sm2s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tsukasa
Is that an indigo dyed tshirt?
Originally Posted by kiya
It's a Wild Child shirt. Wild Child = a clothing line by Samuel de Goede (Cotton Duck) and me... Produced in San Francisco and Japan. It is.. It's 7oz Pure Indigo Pima Cotton Cone Denim (Black Seed)
2char

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads