or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge x Flat Head = SEXFH05
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Self Edge x Flat Head = SEXFH05 - Page 3

post #31 of 366
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
if i buy these jeans, who wants to buy the yoyo?

I'm sure a yoyoer would pay about $300 for the yoyo alone.
post #32 of 366
Website says SOLD OUT. Is this true, or is it more like "unavailable" till release date?
post #33 of 366
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post
Website says SOLD OUT. Is this true, or is it more like "unavailable" till release date?

Yeah.. it's not sold out, it's just a place-holder till they go on sale on saturday..
post #34 of 366
Man, I sort of wish I would've waited for these instead of getting the F310's. These are awesome.
post #35 of 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Yeah.. it's not sold out, it's just a place-holder till they go on sale on saturday..

if the F380 size=31 fits me great, what size am I going with for these?
post #36 of 366
Cannot wait.
post #37 of 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyGhetzoff View Post
if the F380 size=31 fits me great, what size am I going with for these?

Ditto for sz 31 3001s?
post #38 of 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by selbsttatig View Post
Man, I sort of wish I would've waited for these instead of getting the F310's. These are awesome.

You can never have too much Flat Head ness in ur life.
post #39 of 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post
Website says SOLD OUT. Is this true, or is it more like "unavailable" till release date?

Next level sold out, from the future.

I may get into yo-yoing because of jeans... this is... awesome. We should get a SExRubik's Cube deal.
post #40 of 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyGhetzoff View Post
if the F380 size=31 fits me great, what size am I going with for these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpark415 View Post
Ditto for sz 31 3001s?

Affirmative.

Thigh measurements seem a tad bit roomier but I didn't really feel it while wearing them so I still suggest sizing up one as a general guideline.
post #41 of 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidney View Post
Affirmative.

Thigh measurements seem a tad bit roomier but I didn't really feel it while wearing them so I still suggest sizing up one as a general guideline.

i think he meant ditto the question for the 3001s.

But I take it yer suggesting to size up 1 from both 380 and 3001 size?
post #42 of 366
i believe sidney means get the same size as you'd get in the 3001 and F310 for the indigo SEXFH05. appears to me the only difference between those and the SEXFH05 besides the tapered bottom is a slightly roomier thigh and a slightly lower rise...both good things in my opinion.
post #43 of 366
I think he meant size one up from your vanity size which I think is the general rule for the 3001. So really what that means is, get the same size you wear in the 3001 and other FH jeans. EDIT: ah kubrick beat me too it...
post #44 of 366
based on the measurements a size 29 in black = size 31 in blue?...

I think i have problem... I'm actually contemplating ordering both.


must resist.
post #45 of 366
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg View Post
based on the measurements a size 29 in black = size 31 in blue?...

I think i have problem... I'm actually contemplating ordering both.


must resist.

Yup....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge x Flat Head = SEXFH05