or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Slim shirt fit: How tight is too tight? BoO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Slim shirt fit: How tight is too tight? BoO - Page 3

post #31 of 104
That's not fitted, it's excessively tight. A size up should do the trick.
post #32 of 104
Too tight in the chest IMO, kinda muscle shirtish.
post #33 of 104
Next size up was 3 inches too big, so I went with the closest. Sometimes you need a shirt you can break by flexing.
post #34 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Next size up was 3 inches too big, so I went with the closest. Sometimes you need a shirt you can break by flexing.

I said it before, I'll say it again: bartender in a gay club. I'm convinced now.
post #35 of 104
Bartenders in gay clubs don't wear shirts at all.

Oh, dang.
post #36 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Bartenders in gay clubs don't wear shirts at all.

Oh, dang.

Of course they do! How else will they get extra tips for breaking their shirts by flexing?
post #37 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G View Post
Too tight in the chest IMO, kinda muscle shirtish.

Well, he is a personal trainer...

Jon.
post #38 of 104
I agree. Also, if we saw the way the shirt meets the pants and the cut of the pants it would probably tell us that the proportions are off (unless, of course, the jeans are equally skin-tight). Still, I'd take a tight shirt over a very loose shirt any day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse later View Post
That's not fitted, it's excessively tight. A size up should do the trick.
post #39 of 104
I've never seen a muscle button up before.
post #40 of 104
well you just have
i told my parents to give me a BoO shirt for my birthday this upcoming weekend cause they wanted to get me something and i couldn't think of anything i needed
so we will see how it works out for me, hopefully not like these guys
post #41 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
What's the verdict on this? Ignore the AIDS cheeks, I'm just sucking on some boba.
Combined with the pink... amjack fit.
post #42 of 104
^^^ I will take "amjack" over "hipster" any day
Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadcollar View Post
I agree. Also, if we saw the way the shirt meets the pants and the cut of the pants it would probably tell us that the proportions are off (unless, of course, the jeans are equally skin-tight). Still, I'd take a tight shirt over a very loose shirt any day...
Jeans are pretty tight (101z), I'm probably going to throw them away since they're too tight to be worn usefully (cell phone and *very* slim wallet are too visible. I think I'm giving up on denim that slim.
post #43 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
^^^ I will take "amjack" over "hipster" any day

I dont' know about that. At least hipsters can grow up to get over themselves. AmJacks just get fatter and older until they hit their midlife crisis, then try to dress "young" again, with disastrous results.

Tragically hip > just plain tragic.

Fortunately, neither one is necessary. There is no spoon, Eason.
post #44 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
AmJacks just get fatter and older until they hit their midlife crisis, then try to dress "young" again, with disastrous results.

But they pull mad bitches up until that point, bro.
post #45 of 104
I honestly don't know what a hipster fit BoO shirt would look like. I wasn't aware that was on the table here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Slim shirt fit: How tight is too tight? BoO