or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › As promised, pictures of my outfits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

As promised, pictures of my outfits - Page 54

post #796 of 989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KObalto View Post
now you have to figure out what works for you, and what your true measurements are (chest, shoulders, sleeve length, inseam, etc).

As measured ON MY BODY (not by measuring a garment):

Chest: 42"
Shoulder: 48"
Waist (at stomach): 40"
Sleeve length: NO CLUE how to measure this, my shirts are 34/35 and it seems closer to the 35
Height: 6'2"
Waist (trouser): 37" (parts that are a 36 waist fit fine)
Inseam (actual): 32"
Normal size suit worn[/quote] 42L, I have some 44L but I am getting them tapered.
post #797 of 989
Thread Starter 


post #798 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy View Post
As measured ON MY BODY (not by measuring a garment):

Chest: 42"
Shoulder: 48"
Waist (at stomach): 40"
Sleeve length: NO CLUE how to measure this, my shirts are 34/35 and it seems closer to the 35
Height: 6'2"
Waist (trouser): 37" (parts that are a 36 waist fit fine)
Inseam (actual): 32"
Normal size suit worn 42L, I have some 44L but I am getting them tapered.

wtf waist =40

You've gained a lot of weight spiffy you look positively chunk in these recent photos

And YEAH I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO SAY YOU'RE THE EXACT SAME WEIGHT AS BEFORE

That's a small part of your overall delusional mind that has been telling yourself that these clothes looks ok
post #799 of 989
Oh for fuck sakes. I thought you planned on fixing aspects of your clothing? Your buddies look like they need to lay off the fast food.
post #800 of 989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
wtf waist =40

You've gained a lot of weight spiffy you look positively chunk in these recent photos

At most, 10lbs over the past year or two. Not really a lot when you're 6'2.
post #801 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonHecht View Post
You know, my uncle won a grammy a few years ago. He *doesn't* dress like a douche.

wtf?


Spiffy - your responses are always filled with grace.

Kudos to you.
post #802 of 989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy View Post
Oh for fuck sakes. I thought you planned on fixing aspects of your clothing?

Your buddies look like they need to lay off the fast food.

These arent "fixed" pics. I'm still raising funds.

The seer jacket is too big, the other two arent bad.

Yes, that is the "fat boys crew". The short one in both pics is my Godbrother, one of the best session drummers in the midwest.
post #803 of 989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyfresh View Post
wtf?


Spiffy - your responses are always filled with grace.

Kudos to you.

The irony is I'm a hothead in real life. Maybe this is good practice for me.
post #804 of 989
You look like Eminem. Are you related?
post #805 of 989
This thread is a douche convention.
post #806 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy View Post
As measured ON MY BODY (not by measuring a garment): Chest: 42" Shoulder: 48" Waist (at stomach): 40" Sleeve length: NO CLUE how to measure this, my shirts are 34/35 and it seems closer to the 35 Height: 6'2" Waist (trouser): 37" (parts that are a 36 waist fit fine) Inseam (actual): 32" Normal size suit worn
42L, I have some 44L but I am getting them tapered.[/quote] to measure sleeves for a shirt, you go half the collar, (the middle of your back) across to the shoulder, then straight down the arm 48" shoulder????
post #807 of 989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
You look like Eminem. Are you related?

No.
post #808 of 989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post
to measure sleeves for a shirt, you go half the collar, (the middle of your back) across to the shoulder, then straight down the arm

48" shoulder????

To what point? To my wrist is 35".

How am I supposed to measure the shoulders?
post #809 of 989
has anyone paypal'd you yet?
post #810 of 989
I'll echo... 48" shoulder??? How the hell did you measure your shoulders? You just measure (or more easily, have someone else measure you) across the back from one shoulder straight across to the other.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › As promised, pictures of my outfits