or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › As promised, pictures of my outfits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

As promised, pictures of my outfits - Page 50

post #736 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-jd View Post
In my opinion -- the previous outfits were obviously worn that way intentionally, to be hip or whatever. The new one looks like trying but not quite getting there. If I were in your square-toed shoes I'd keep up what I know, working on the other stuff privately at home and posting pics until I'm sure I had it down. Only then would I go out in public in it.

Dude, have you seen what most people wear in public, IMO i wouldnt worry about.
post #737 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Dude, have you seen what most people wear in public, IMO i wouldnt worry about.

post #738 of 988





I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted.

There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.
post #739 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostSmart View Post





I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted.

There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.

I'm sure this guy thinks he looks great, too. Doesn't make it one bit attractive.

post #740 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostSmart View Post





I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted.

There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.

What is inside your tie knot? Iphone or Blackberry???
post #741 of 988
this thread makes me lolz all the tymmmmmeeeeee
post #742 of 988
Quote:
I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted. There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.
Yeah, alright.
post #743 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoesies View Post
sorry




once you've seen it, you can't un-see it
post #744 of 988
Ok, this is the first time EVER I have actually laughed out loud, and couldn't stop, at a posting!! jaychiz, you're wonderful!
post #745 of 988
This thread is a re-occurring nightmare.
post #746 of 988
post #747 of 988
The man has made progress. Another three years and he'll be there.
post #748 of 988
Spiffy needs role models. Clearly his eyes suck and he has no idea what he's doing. Our problem is that we need to tell Spiffy to simply copy other looks, item by item. Start with this. It's a better version of the world you're trying to live in.

post #749 of 988
He looks like that car salesman in Las Vegas
post #750 of 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedydon View Post
Ok, this is the first time EVER I have actually laughed out loud, and couldn't stop, at a posting!! jaychiz, you're wonderful!

Me too, that had me laughing, a lot.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › As promised, pictures of my outfits