or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › As promised, pictures of my outfits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

As promised, pictures of my outfits - Page 37

post #541 of 989
Thread Starter 
Oh BTW I dont do the huge tie knot with everything. It depends on the outfit and how I'm feeling that day. In this case, there were too many other elements in the outfit.
post #542 of 989
Did cousin eddie give you those shoes Clark?

post #543 of 989
That stuff works in low income america just don't ever leave the U.S. or walk around a nice city.

The major problem were those total square black shoes the rest you can pull off in your area.
post #544 of 989
Come on, man...
post #545 of 989
wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Composer_1777 View Post
That stuff works in low income america just don't ever leave the U.S. or walk around a nice city.

The major problem were those total square black shoes the rest you can pull off in your area.
post #546 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composer_1777 View Post
That stuff works in low income america just don't ever leave the U.S. or walk around a nice city.

The major problem were those total square black shoes the rest you can pull off in your area.

??
post #547 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioni View Post
wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post
??

What he's saying is that the 4-button, baggy suit, terrible shoe look is "in" with African American people, who he believes are found in poorer, more rural areas of America.
post #548 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
What he's saying is that the 4-button, baggy suit, terrible shoe look is "in" with African American people, who he believes are found in poorer, more rural areas of America.
I'm pretty sure he didn't mention African American ppl.
post #549 of 989
....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
What he's saying is that the 4-button, baggy suit, terrible shoe look is "in" with African American people, who he believes are found in poorer, more rural areas of America.
post #550 of 989
Thread Starter 
Trying out the camera in my new phone. I hate bathroom mirror pictures.

post #551 of 989
a tie knot bigger than the collar, classy.
post #552 of 989
Not sure why you keep posting your fit pictures here.

It's been well established that a) your look is overwhelmingly not approved here and b) you overwhelmingly don't care what we think. The horse has officially been beaten to death.

The only thing I can think of is that you're either a glutton for punishment, or just like the weird attention you get from internet strangers. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
post #553 of 989
Who cares if his look goes against sf creed. His "style" is unique and hasn't changed much from the first day he posted the now famous pony shoes. He has found his look which is more than I can say for many forum members. I personally look forward to his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
Not sure why you keep posting your fit pictures here. It's been well established that a) your look is overwhelmingly not approved here and b) you overwhelmingly don't care what we think. The horse has officially been beaten to death. The only thing I can think of is that you're either a glutton for punishment, or just like the weird attention you get from internet strangers. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
post #554 of 989
Thread Starter 
Just showing gradual improvement.
post #555 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy View Post
Just showing gradual improvement.

where?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › As promised, pictures of my outfits