• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and Famous (denim Bar)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have arrived.

I have the following-

Slim guy in Indigo - 160.00

Slim guy in black- 125.00

weird guy antique blue- 140.00

skinny guy in indigo- 165.00

Those are the retail prices ( you know the drill)

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome, once I get a few extra bucks I will definitely be picking up a pair. They are all pretty cheap, especially with the 20% off.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I look forward to them on the blog.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Are they on the site yet or am i just missing it?

and does your 30% off apply to these? (from the Denimbar website suggestions thread)

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm assuming that BiG's measurement chart is pretty accurate on the vintage blues?

BiG measurement chart editted out due to possible/probable inaccuracy

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how much they do/don't stretch? Ie how much to size down or up.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
awesome, just ordered a pair of the vintage blues and raw black.

After talking with denimbar, it seems the BiG size chart might not be accurate. The guy I was talking with tried on the vintage blue and he said they run true to size. For reference the guy said he is a true 31 and we seem to wear the same sizes in other brands, and the N&F 31 fit him really well. He said the 30s he could squeeze into but were tighter than ideal

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the "thank you " code will start March 28th and go through April 7th!

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
awesome, just ordered a pair of the vintage blues and raw black. After talking with denimbar, it seems the BiG size chart might not be accurate. The guy I was talking with tried on the vintage blue and he said they run true to size. For reference the guy said he is a true 31 and we seem to wear the same sizes in other brands, and the N&F 31 fit him really well. He said the 30s he could squeeze into but were tighter than ideal
Let us know how they turn out. Edit:
1000anim.gif

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw these at Barney's.

Interesting colour that vintage blue. Bit of a nod to 1974.

lefty

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these run true to size. I dont think those measurements are right.. Ive had the weird guy for about a month and the waist maybe gives a touch but its barely noticeable. Im a true 32 and if you want a snug fit get your true size.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like that vintage blue as well. gonna have to go try those on and see if they make me look like a gaylord or not.

cookieoflife

Reaction score
Just saw these in the Arlington store. Slubby and streaky as hell, with some pretty nice, decently heavy weight denim. Weave is pretty crazy too. Unfortunately, I was there to lose $210 on the 5EPxSF, so I didn't even think about trying them on.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cookieoflife
Just saw these in the Arlington store. Slubby and streaky as hell, with some pretty nice, decently heavy weight denim. Weave is pretty crazy too. Unfortunately, I was there to lose $210 on the 5EPxSF, so I didn't even think about trying them on.

Were you the guy that came in with the new standards on?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads