or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › BMW - The official car of the douchebag?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BMW - The official car of the douchebag? - Page 3

post #31 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
hey now, let's not get 3-series and pink sweaters confused...
You must be thinking of a Cabrio.
post #32 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
You must be thinking of a Cabrio.
Kronik drives a Cabrio???
post #33 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Kronik drives a Cabrio???

I looked around but I could not find a picture of a pink VW Golf Cabriolet so you'll have to imagine it
post #34 of 200
Bastards. kronik drives a beat up old Camry which is now paid for. It, for reference, is not pink. The next car is either a used M3 or Cayman.
post #35 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
Bastards.

kronik drives a beat up old Camry which is now paid for. It, for reference, is not pink. The next car is either a used M3 or Cayman.



Nice choices though, but IMHO the M3 should definitely be bought with some sort of warranty.
Actually, Edmunds.com just recently bought a used last-generation M3 as a longterm-test car.
post #36 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I thought you were a BMW owner?

Jon drives a soulless Audi-Doody.

--Andre
post #37 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre View Post
Nice choices though, but IMHO the M3 should definitely be bought with some sort of warranty.

+1. Used high-performance cars are a great way to empty your wallet. Engine rebuilds for the E30 M3 are around $10K.

--Andre
post #38 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Yew View Post
+1. Used high-performance cars are a great way to empty your wallet. Engine rebuilds for the E30 M3 are around $10K. --Andre
:faint: What about clutch and stuff like that that will probably give out before the whole engine?
post #39 of 200
So what do you drive if you need a sedan and like to drive like a nut and don't want a japanese car?

BMW, Audi, Merc, and what, VW? Maybe a sporty Volvo?

I like BMW because they are the same price and slightly more reliable than Audis, which I've had lousy experience with. BMWs are fun to drive, and that's way up there with my needs in a car.
post #40 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Yet another reason I want to move somewhere I don't need a car.

Jon.

+1 Unfortunately, the wife won't move anywhere but further south.
post #41 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebob View Post
So what do you drive if you need a sedan and like to drive like a nut and don't want a japanese car? BMW, Audi, Merc, and what, VW? Maybe a sporty Volvo? I like BMW because they are the same price and slightly more reliable than Audis, which I've had lousy experience with. BMWs are fun to drive, and that's way up there with my needs in a car.
Infinity G35 No need to arbitrarily restrict yourself...
post #42 of 200
Hummers are not only extremely douchey, the other largest segment of Hummer drivers tend to be red faced, fat, blond women around 40 years of age. They always wear sleeveless shirts (due to always being hot as they are fat) and have their marshmallow arms fully exposed. I find they tend to be either on the cell phone (never an in-car blue tooth, but have one glued to their ears) and the little terrors they are transporting are always loud and far from house broken.

No, don't like hummer drivers.
post #43 of 200
Especially Hummer H2's. There was a period, in the late nineties, when pretty much every Mercedes driver drove like a complete moron. It seems to be better these days though. Perhaps it's merely that everyone else seems to drive like a moron now!
post #44 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
Especially Hummer H2's. There was a period, in the late nineties, when pretty much every Mercedes driver drove like a complete moron. It seems to be better these days though. Perhaps it's merely that everyone else seems to drive like a moron now!

1) I drive a 3 series...I might be an asshole, but I'm no douchebag. Well...maybe a little, but I don't drive like an idiot

2) Benz drivers still think they can do whatever they want on the road, and they still drive like idiots. Especially the ones driving C/E/M class'
post #45 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
I disagree. Hummer is the official car of douchebags.

+1000000000
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › BMW - The official car of the douchebag?