or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply - cheap bespoke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Suitsupply - cheap bespoke - Page 4

post #46 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
^
you should like their new "handmade" (yes that is how they advertise it) 'jort kelder' suit with (gasp) free braces and (oohhh) extra pockets all for the price of €399

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
With built-in money belt...

but, but, but... I just ordered 3 more suits from them and they didn't tell me about this! Why didn't they tell me?!
post #47 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty View Post
but, but, but... I just ordered 3 more suits from them and they didn't tell me about this! Why didn't they tell me?!

They knew you wouldn't like inner pockets in the back of the jacket.
post #48 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
They knew you wouldn't like inner pockets in the back of the jacket.
Like, wow.

I can't help but wonder what they had in mind with those...
post #49 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty View Post
Like, wow.

I can't help but wonder what they had in mind with those...

Extra's: bretels + bonuszakjes
Natuurlijk bevat het 925-pak kleermakerswerk
met een knipoog. Niet alleen doet SuitSupply
er op aandrang van Jort Kelder standaard een
paar bretels bij cadeau, ook bevat het jasje
een aantal listige extra zakjes. Handig, voor
wie ongezien z'n bonus wil wegstoppen.
post #50 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Extra's: bretels + bonuszakjes
Natuurlijk bevat het 925-pak kleermakerswerk
met een knipoog. Niet alleen doet SuitSupply
er op aandrang van Jort Kelder standaard een
paar bretels bij cadeau, ook bevat het jasje
een aantal listige extra zakjes. Handig, voor
wie ongezien z'n bonus wil wegstoppen.
Truly groan-worthy.
post #51 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty View Post
Truly groan-worthy.

Hehe. On the other hand: it's full-canvas (as opposed to the rest of their OTR stuff).
post #52 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Hehe. On the other hand: it's full-canvas (as opposed to the rest of their OTR stuff).
Are you interested?

I think I'll stick to MTM.
post #53 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty View Post
Are you interested?

I think I'll stick to MTM.

No, not interested.
post #54 of 111




They even faked some Neapolitan sleevehead pluckering.
post #55 of 111
I like the way the socks match the braces. It's that kind of subtle, refined, detail that really sets Meneer Kelder apart from the crowd.
post #56 of 111
I think their ad campaign literally suits their image. I may suggest, next time they choose homosexuals, so they can extent their brand image and tap into new markets. Actually, who wants to be seen or identified with an average suit like Suit for Suckers Supply? When I was a pretty woman, I would certainly not touch a guy wearing a SuitSupply suit.........not enough class (and money).
post #57 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I think their ad campaign literally suits their image. I may suggest, next time they choose homosexuals, so they can extent their brand image and tap into new markets. Actually, who wants to be seen or identified with an average suit like Suit for Suckers Supply? When I was a pretty woman, I would certainly not touch a guy wearing a SuitSupply suit.........not enough class (and money).

When were you a pretty woman and what happened?
post #58 of 111
I picked up a GBP199 RTW suit there last week. I´d call it poor man´s Rubinacci. Very Neapolitan style, reasonably good Italian 110´s wool, half-canvassed, double vented, high button stance (but not too high for me). I know some have complained about sleeves being too short, but that is not my case (but I´m only 5´8¨). They got the alterations right in half an hour. Of course, overall quality doesn´t match my MTM from elsewhere (Zegna), but I´d say it´s good value for money at about 1/3 the price. Really distracting. Hard to think about the suit when they´ve got a huge poster of a very hot woman downstairs at their Vigo St. shop....
post #59 of 111
I just ordered a sportcoat from SuitSupply, as they seem to be one of the few online retailers who stock size EU44, though their size guide says its equivalent to US/UK size 35, when it's normally the same as 34, which is a bit strange. Hopefully it will not be too big.
post #60 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard FN View Post
Suits currently start at £399. The choice of around 600 cloths can rise up to £2000.
This is precisely why I purchase fabric and use CMT tailors...What type of cloth are they offering that could be worth a premium of $850.00 per yard? Calculation for those interested: Suit from high end cloth (2,000) less suit from regular cloth (400) equals 1,600 difference, divided by three yards (2 piece SB suit), equals 533 GBP or approximately $850.00 USD per yard. Someone is making a lot of moola on this deal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply - cheap bespoke