• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat Watches

Otter91

Reaction score
After much success in my "gauging interest" thread, I am proud to offer discounted Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat watches to Styleforum Members. I am an authorized dealer for each of these three brands, with a storefront located in St. Helena, CA (Just north of Napa). I have a large stock of watches, but it will take me some time to get a good size listing going here on-line, so please be patient. In the meantime if there is a Cartier, Bedat, or Hermes watch that you are looking for, please let me know as that I may have it in stock. If I don't have it in stock, I can get any model that is available from the manufacturer in just a couple of days.

Below are a few scans of our most popular models. I am happy to scan a picture of any of our in stock watches for a serious buyer. I apologize for the low quality of the images. Unfortunately, we are not equipped here at the store with a digital camera, so I am forced to use a scanner. If you would like to see higher quality images of these watches, I would direct you to the website of the manufacturer, as that each of these companies has absolutely stunning photographs of their watches available on their site.

Again, I am happy to answer any questions that you have, and look into the availability of any watch that you are looking for, so please don't be afraid to ask. We are also a manufacturing jewelry store, so I am happy to look into any jewelry related requests as well. I am happy to help in any way that I can. Everyone here on Styleforum has been so good to me (even helping me find my tuxedo for my wedding, and purchase it through a member of this site), I am very anxious to give back!

If you are in the Napa area and would like to stop by to see our store, please PM me and I will give you directions!

CA residents are subject to 7.75% sales tax
There is no sales tax applicable if we ship it to you out of state!

Overnight Shipping with insurance is included within the United States!

Ballon Bleu De Cartier
BallonBleuMed.jpg

Cartier cannot supply anyone in the US with more of them at the current moment, and they won't even tell us when there will be another shipment.

Currently we have:

Large, Stainless Steel and 18K yellow gold, automatic on bracelet:
List Price: $7,900.00 SF Price: $6,400.00

Medium, Stainless Steel and 18K yellow gold, quartz on bracelet:
List Price: $6,500.00 SF Price: $5,200.00

Small, 18K white gold, with diamond bezel, quartz movement, on bracelet:
(this watch is amazing!)
List Price: $27,400.00 SF Price: $21,500.00

Cartier Roadster Chronograph
RoadsterChrono.jpg

Retail: $8100.00 SF price: $6100.00

Cartier Tank Louis Cartier
TankLouis.jpg

Retail: $7,400.00 SF Price: $5,900.00

Cartier Pasha C
Pasha.jpg

Retail: $4,850.00 SF Price: $3,750.00

Bedat No. 3 (Ref. 388)
BedatNo7.jpg

Retail: $4,150.00 SF Price:$3100.00

Bedat Limited Edition No.8 Rose Gold (#40)
BedatNo8.jpg

Retail: $11,700.00 SF Price: $8,750.00

Hermes H-Our Maxi
H-OurMaxi.jpg

Retail: $1,500.00 SF Price: $1,250.00

Hermes Cape Cod Maxi
CapeCodMaxi.jpg

Retail: $2,025.00 SF Price: $1,700.00

Thank you very much for looking!

Ryan

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That Bedat No.8 is not unattractive.

Thank you! You won't see too many of them floating around either, as that it is a limited edition. I happen to have two of them. The one that I posted in Rose gold (which is much much richer than it appears in the picture) as well as a stainless steel.

I have the same shape (but not the limited edition model) in many combinations: All yellow gold, all stainless, rose and stainless etc. Let me know what you would like to see and I will scan a few more pics!

thanks again for looking

Ryan

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I like the Ballon Bleu and Bedat #8.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you have or can you get any vintage watches?

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of like the Roadster, seem to remember they had one with the tilted dial/mount so it could be seen at "optimum" angle during driving.

Speed

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
do you have or can you get any vintage watches?

We come upon them every now and then, but I can't say that we do reliably. We do have a great selection of womens vintage precious watches. Mostly in platinum. And we do happen to have one ladies Cartier Panthere right now!

If there is something very specific that you are looking for however, I'd be happy to keep an eye open for you, just shoot me a PM with what you would like!

thanks for the query

Ryan

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by speedster.8
I kind of like the Roadster, seem to remember they had one with the tilted dial/mount so it could be seen at "optimum" angle during driving.

Speed

Hmm... I have not seen that. It is possible that it is from the Geneve collection, which we are rarely able to get here in the US (outside of a Cartier boutique).

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Otter91
Hmm... I have not seen that. It is possible that it is from the Geneve collection, which we are rarely able to get here in the US (outside of a Cartier boutique).
Not new, vintage ... If my memory serves me right it had a silk band.

andyw

Reaction score
What is the price on a large Ballon in WG? Does the Medium come with an automatic movement...............and if so, what is the price for the medium Ballon in WG? Thanks

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyw
What is the price on a large Ballon in WG? Does the Medium come with an automatic movement...............and if so, what is the price for the medium Ballon in WG? Thanks

Unfortunately, the three that are listed are the only ones that are available. That watch is currently unavailable to vendors within the US, with no ship date stated, so we con only sell what we have in stock.

The medium is not made with an automatic movement. Only the large model is (maybe we can hope for that to change in the future!)

Ryan

andyw

Reaction score
Ryan, PM sent on anothet Cartier watch.

Otter91

Reaction score
Thought I would give you guys a few more pictures from our inventory:

The first watch is the Hermes Arceau Maxi, Chronograph. This has an automatic movement, stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, and alligator strap with deployant buckle. The color of the dial is "cinnamon". This is a very beautiful watch.
Hermes-Arceau-Chrono.jpg

This is the Cartier Santos Dumont. This watch has a manual winding movement, and is in one of the slimmest cases I have seen. The case is solid 18K Rose (pink) gold. The watch is on a brown alligator strap with an 18K Rose gold deployant buckle.
Cartier-Santos-Dumont.jpg

I also wanted to include a few of our ladies watches:

This is the Cartier Santos Galbee. This watch has a quartz movement, sapphire crystal, and a stainless steel case / bracelet.
Cartier-Santos-Galbee.jpg

From Bedat we have the Ref.384. This watch has a quartz movement in a solid 18K Yellow gold case with cognac diamond bezel. This watch is on a brown crocodile strap, with an ardillon buckle.
Bedat-No3-Cognac-Diamonds.jpg

Finally, we have the Bedat Ref.304. This is probably Bedat's most famous case design. This watch has diamond markers, and a stainless steel case / bracelet.
Bedat-No3-Dia-Markers.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you again for looking

Ryan

P.S. I am very open to hearing suggestions as to how I can improve my listings and better serve the forum! Please let me know what you would like to see change!

angusangus

Reaction score
That Hermes Cape Cod was rather beautiful. Who makes those? Which watch is it reminding me of...?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads