or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Lunges: Pick your poison
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lunges: Pick your poison - Page 12

post #166 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
You're the densest motherfucker I've ever communicated with.
bodybuilder. coincidense?
post #167 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Hah! You have asked me something which I will reply provided you answer the above point. It does not matter if you think its irrelevant. I will determine its relevant.

Einstein, what is my craziest thread?

What the hell? I pointed out that the question you asked had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. I'm not going to make your argument for you. Try again.

Sadly, you don't get to arbitrarily decide if things are relevant or not. You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.

You're a great example of what is so wrong with education today.
post #168 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Hah! You have asked me something which I will reply provided you answer the above point. It does not matter if you think its irrelevant. I will determine its relevant.
Seriously, were you dropped on your head as a child?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
If by manly man, you mean fat overweight guys with a layer of fat covering their muscles.
I mean guys who can clean and jerk a small car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosoph View Post
You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.
This would be a great basis for a contest. If beasty ever actually does this on any point, about anything, contestants get to shave. Until then, they have to keep growing out their beards. When someone breaks (because, let's face it, they're never going to get to shave), he must acknowledge in this thread that those left standing are truly more manly men than he. The last man standing is awarded "Nascent Imaginaut" status.
post #169 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
You're the densest motherfucker I've ever communicated with.

Well, I've never measured but I am sure my muscle mass is denser than the average human being. So thank you.
post #170 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosoph View Post
What the hell? I pointed out that the question you asked had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. I'm not going to make your argument for you. Try again.

Sadly, you don't get to arbitrarily decide if things are relevant or not. You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.

You're a great example of what is so wrong with education today.

Excuses excuses. You are quick to ask but slow to answer.
post #171 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Excuses excuses. You are quick to ask but slow to answer.

I don't recall asking you a question. You did that, not me.

If your arguments are contingent on my answers to your questions, then I think I'll just nullify your points by not answering. Feel free to try again though. It's sadistically amusing watching you fail to communicate anything resembling a rational thought.
post #172 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise View Post
All this talks about being manly men, (which bodybuilders are clearly do not. I can think of another profession where men have to pose oiled up in thongs to be judged by other men) leads me to believe you have deep rooted insecurities about your sexuality. I would much rather look like asafa powell, who has a world record etc than any bodybuilder
Turkish wrestling:


Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
You must have chanced upon the gym for natural bodybuilders.
It is essential for bodybuilders to use heavier and heavier weights for progressive development.
Whoah up there manly. Natural? I thought bodybuilders didn't use drugs!
post #173 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02 View Post
Whoah up there manly. Natural? I thought bodybuilders didn't use drugs!

We cannot control what people put inside their bodies but professional bodybuilders who are drug tested vigorously, should not use drugs. Those who do, are punished. Since many Mr Olympia of years past have not been punished for taking drugs, we can safely conclude they do not take drugs.

If someone thinks they did take drugs, they should produce evidence, instead of sliming somebody to cover for their own inadequacies.
post #174 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
..... we can safely conclude they do not take drugs. .......

No, we can not. That's poor logic.
I will admit to being ignorant of the drug testing in the IFBB. Can you enlighten me on how strict the drug testing actually is? Is it random, unannounced and frequent? Tell me a bit more about it please.
post #175 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by kever View Post
Is it random, unannounced and frequent?

Yes, yes and yes.
For more details, please enquire with IFBB.
post #176 of 190
Did a quick search and found this interesting. Pretty easy to go off a cycle in time for an event/testing. Not the reliability of the source though.
post #177 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by kever View Post
Did a quick search and found this interesting.

Pretty easy to go off a cycle in time for an event/testing. Not the reliability of the source though.

Yup its pretty easy to go off a cycle. Thats why there are so many roided monsters in Olympics and the 100 metres dash Olympics record is only 6 seconds by a guy who looked like he ate a roided Ben Johnson.
post #178 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Yup its pretty easy to go off a cycle. Thats why there are so many roided monsters in Olympics and the 100 metres dash Olympics record is only 6 seconds by a guy who looked like he ate a roided Ben Johnson.
Dude you're the one who brought up natural bodybuilding. They're the ones who follow IOC's drug rules and testing. Do I need to give you the links to the place where IFBB bodybuilders tell one another how not to get caught by tests...again? And, eww. Clothes cover my inadequecies, not slime.
post #179 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02 View Post
Dude you're the one who brought up natural bodybuilding. They're the ones who follow IOC's drug rules and testing. Do I need to give you the links to the place where IFBB bodybuilders tell one another how not to get caught by tests...again?

And, eww. Clothes cover my inadequecies, not slime.

There is no such link and hence no such link was ever given to me.
post #180 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
There is no such link and hence no such link was ever given to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!

Dude, you wear Axe body spray to the gym, don't you. Throw that shit out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Lunges: Pick your poison