or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Lunges: Pick your poison
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lunges: Pick your poison - Page 9

post #121 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
all sorts of idiots choose to pursue stupid activities and get their stupid asses dead in the process. doens't mean I have to admire it

I agree but bodybuilding is not a stupid activity. This is a million dollar industry with million dollars endorsements, PPV and have a very long lineage.
post #122 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger02 View Post
Holy shit what a thread. Is this the same guy that posted that walnut-cracking-ass article?




Justin, how did you not catch this one? The dude abides man, the dude abides...


You mean like East Germany and the USSR didn't do with dbol?


Careful man, winstrol totally cuts of testosterone production in the body. And you're going to need a lot of testosterone to bang broads like a real, perfectly proportioned, tanning lotioned bodybuilder with a little pee-pee.


USAF rarely step on Iraqi soil. Too few golf courses.



<--raises hand



So why are the bodybuilding.com forums the internet mecca for steroid information?
bodybuilding.com steroids forum subforum of "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding"
The "Contest Prep Cycle" Thread
* General Information on Anabolic Steroids *
Propecia as a masking agent for steroids
Anabolic Athletics- by Charlie Francis (Ben Johnsons Coach)


You know, I like this. Iraq threads in the CE forum would have a lot less idiocy (at least in my addled brain) if I were in there talking to myself. Manton can talk to himself about politics, and you can oil yourself up in your own little body consciousness forum!


1. Of course I am not saying no one takes performance enhancement drugs. What I am saying is that there is no proof Ronnie et all takes them in view of IFBB's strict stance on such illegal and unsportsman activities. BTW I dont mean they took them but were not caught.

2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!
post #123 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!

Your hilarious attempts to draw logical parallels are a source of never-ending amusement. Thank you.
post #124 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by kever View Post
To get that big would be like a disability. I'm 6'6" and around 220lbs right now, and add 100lbs of muscle to get close to those guys would make sports impossible, and traveling (cars, airplanes, trains, etc.) harder than it already is at my size. To get a lot bigger I'd lose a lot of speed, quickness and jumping ability, as well as the wear and tear on knees, ankles and my back.

+1

I use to be so huge, I couldn't even wipe my own ass.
post #125 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosoph View Post
Too bad I missed Saucemaster's poll. I would have contributed some more irresponsible slurs.

Actually, bodybuilders won't be moving by me; I'm faster than they are.

If anyone has a monopoly on front squats, it's the Olympic guys, not bodybuilders. According to your earlier logic (using the term very loosely), it's you who shouldn't be talking about front squats because you're the one who can't do them. I, on the other hand, can. Does that mean I'm a better bodybuilder than you? Or, if you think about it for just a second... does it mean that front squats are very useful for purposes other than bodybuilding? Wow...blows your mind, doesn't it?

1. Just try making those slurs at bodybuilders in bodybuilding competitions and see how fast they will move, smarty mouth.

2. Your point on front squat is pointless and contradictory. I have never professed I know and can do all bodybuilding routines.
post #126 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
Your hilarious attempts to draw logical parallels are a source of never-ending amusement. Thank you.

You are as ever, the Cluelessmaster.

Again by taking tiger02's argument to its logical conclusions, I have brought his theories into disrepute without resorting to making baseless allegations on others like unnatural, drug taking etc.
post #127 of 190
This is sophism perfected. It is truly magnificent to behold. Don't ever give up the good fight beasty.
post #128 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by smw356 View Post
This is sophism perfected. It is truly magnificent to behold. Don't ever give up the good fight beasty.

Sophism? Unlike you and your ilk, I go to lengths to rebut your unfounded and wild allegations. You instead give Ronnie a bad name (drug taker, grotesque, stupid) and hang him. And all without any basis or moral standing. Sheesh!
post #129 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque View Post
+1

I use to be so huge, I couldn't even wipe my own ass.

Thats rubbish. I bet even Ronnie can wipe it if he put his hands between his dick rather than from the back.
post #130 of 190
I'm going to have to save this thread so I can show it to my future students as an example of excellent argumentative technique and logic. They will surely be amazed.
post #131 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
You are as ever, the Cluelessmaster. Again by taking tiger02's argument to its logical conclusions, I have brought his theories into disrepute without resorting to making baseless allegations on others like unnatural, drug taking etc.
When your conclusions land anywhere in the blissful realm of logic--which should happen, one of these days, if only by sheer chance--I will be the first to let you know.
post #132 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosoph View Post
I'm going to have to save this thread so I can show it to my future students as an example of excellent argumentative technique and logic. They will surely be amazed.

Future students? I didnt know Clown or Barber college teaches such advanced theories.
post #133 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
When your conclusions land anywhere in the blissful realm of logic--which should happen, one of these days, if only by sheer chance--I will be the first to let you know.

I am sure if I side with you and repeat the utter lie that Ronnie et al is on drugs, unnatural, suddenly I make the most sense in the world.
post #134 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Sophism? Unlike you and your ilk, I go to lengths to rebut your unfounded and wild allegations. You instead give Ronnie a bad name (drug taker, grotesque, stupid) and hang him. And all without any basis or moral standing. Sheesh!

Racist.
post #135 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Thats rubbish. I bet even Ronnie can wipe it if he put his hands between his dick rather than from the back.

that is almost sig worthy


Beasty you are the best my friend.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Lunges: Pick your poison