• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spitzer's $4000+ coat hangers

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=69041220

http://machinist.salon.com/blog/2008...itzer_myspace/

story.jpg

TheIdler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mr monty, your signature goes particularly well with this thread.

ibleedwhite

Reaction score
$4000 must include everything....even her musical "talents"

tounge.gif

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
money well spent (sharp knees notwithstanding). He's got good taste in hookers, IMO.

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
www.cnn.com has a better picture. She is "ok" but what else did he get? He paid less than $4k for her - that was for the "session" of approx. 2.5 hrs plus a deposit on future services. But, if you read the indictment, Client 9 (thats Spitzer) was described as wanting to do some things that seemed a little dangerous, but the hooker knew him and said ok. I think he may have been into S&M or some sexual asphyxiation or something like that. Details will come out.

Spitzer's wife is not half bad, but men in power do get the urge. My wife said she knew I would never get involved in something like this b/c I am too damn cheap to spend money on a hooker over new suits or shoes

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The second picture sort of makes me think he was going for the coed next door thing. Cute in my book.

But for that much money? Nope.

And I agree with Dirk, Spitzer's wife isn't bad looking. A Google Images search brought up some pics in which she looked quite nice. Why run from that?

b

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When exactly does this end? After a while it gets a bit annoying.

b

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, she's half Asian I see!

l120c40421e6c13ad692f4fov9.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
l6309cb79c5258ec6ba26c9mm7.jpg

l7ccaff985826cae203a5e4oe2.jpg

She's a little hottie -- just not a $4,300, bring her little ass down from NY (to D.C.) kind of hottie... but she's alright. Thing is, there are a million girls like her at GWU, the university just a stone's throw away from the Mayflower hotel here in Washington, D.C.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If he wanted to bang another jewish-looking yenta he could have just got an intern.
What a putz.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Her myspace page gave my PC a virus
rimshot.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"She is a very bright girl who can handle someone like the governor," Ms. Capalbo said. "But she also is a 22-year-old, not a 32-year-old or a 42-year-old, and she obviously got involved in something much larger than her."

Haha...I like how her mom gave her props for "handling" the governor--like she's proud or something.

On a different note, I think this girl is pretty good looking. Not $1000/hr good looking, but not shabby either. I wouldn't be surprised that the Playboy and Hustler people are in touch with this girl.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads