or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › great leaders, who are your favorites?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

great leaders, who are your favorites? - Page 6

post #76 of 208
I am surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet, but I will add one more to the list:

Ataturk.
post #77 of 208
Cincinnatus
Bismarck
Frederick the Great
post #78 of 208
churchill, great rhetoric at a time when it was needed.
Marcus aurelius, genuine person on a job that seemed to favor charlatans
post #79 of 208


I've always enjoyed the antics of Kim Jong Il as well, because only he can get away with being dressed like this-


And the LK-esque wares of Mobutu Sese Seko-


JB

JB
post #80 of 208
Marcus Garvey Theodore Roosevelt J.P Morgan Franklin Jefferson Shaka Zulu Toussaint Louverture
post #81 of 208
Khan and Alexander followed by...



and

post #82 of 208
George Washington

Abraham Lincoln

Winston Churchill

Napoleon
post #83 of 208
Boris Johnson mwink[1].gif
post #84 of 208

Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson.

post #85 of 208
There's only one Don Revie.
post #86 of 208
Anyone pimping Winston Churchill needs to suck a bulldogs cock.

Herbert Henry "Dally" Messenger one of histories greatest leaders.
In the early 20th century Messenger led the seemingly unwinnable struggle of all true sports lovers against the evils of Fairyball better known today as Association Football (Soccer). Offered contracts by the giants of English Fairyball, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, Messenger refused all pecuniary inducements on the principle that it was a decadent game fit only for the effete and those lacking in character both moral and of physique.
post #87 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Anyone pimping Winston Churchill needs to suck a bulldogs cock.
Herbert Henry "Dally" Messenger one of histories greatest leaders.
In the early 20th century Messenger led the seemingly unwinnable struggle of all true sports lovers against the evils of Fairyball better known today as Association Football (Soccer). Offered contracts by the giants of English Fairyball, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, Messenger refused all pecuniary inducements on the principle that it was a decadent game fit only for the effete and those lacking in character both moral and of physique.

In 1908? confused.gif
post #88 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

In 1908? confused.gif

Man U won First Div in 1908, the F.A. cup the next season and First Div again in 1911 so yeah pretty powerful club at the time. Spurs not so much but they had won the F.A. cup a few years before. Either way they represented the evils of Fairyball.
post #89 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Man U won First Div in 1908, the F.A. cup the next season and First Div again in 1911 so yeah pretty powerful club at the time. Spurs not so much but they had won the F.A. cup a few years before. Either way they represented the evils of Fairyball.

So one league title. Aston Villa were the big guns back then. Spurs were not even in the Football League in 07/08 so they were hardly giants. Stop assuming history doesn't exist and things don't change just because your own country was only formed 5 years ago.
post #90 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

So one league title. Aston Villa were the big guns back then. Spurs were not even in the Football League in 07/08 so they were hardly giants. Stop assuming history doesn't exist and things don't change just because your own country was only formed 5 years ago.

Sorry Humpy I'll not make a joke about the manly art of diving ever again. Well if I do you can be assured that I wont exaggerate the historical importance of one particular lot of Northern Gits or another lot of Southern Fairies.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › great leaders, who are your favorites?