or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tony Stark/Robert Downey Jr suits/outfits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tony Stark/Robert Downey Jr suits/outfits - Page 2

post #16 of 29
I have actually been more impressed by what Christian Bale has been seen wearing in the new Batman trailers.

post #17 of 29
yeah, I was taken in by the bruce wayne style too, but didn't know until a recent issue of Esquire reported Armani (presumably their bespoke line or whatnot) has made the suits for every bruce wayne since michael keaton.

I was hoping for Brioni.... but no such luck-- sounds like GA will use an ad campaign not unlike Bond did for Brioni, tho

"An Armani magazine ad campaign will feature Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne donning the label's high-end clothing. "
post #18 of 29
yes and i really enjoyed his wardrobe in the batman returns. his wardrobe was also fun in american psycho, altho of course dated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post
I have actually been more impressed by what Christian Bale has been seen wearing in the new Batman trailers.

post #19 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by denning View Post
While watching the movie I leaned over to my brother to say, "I really like that leather jacket he's wearing." It was the black motorcycle jacket in what looked like lambskin. Then I looked closer: double snap on the neck, verticle zipper on the left breast, assymetrical zipper up the front, black zippers. It turns out I already owned it, and was actually wearing it that night. It's from Ralph Lauren Black Label. I love the thing, it's become my favourite jacket in the last few weeks.

That's pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusherino View Post
yes and i really enjoyed his wardrobe in the batman returns. his wardrobe was also fun in american psycho, altho of course dated.

Yeah, his American Psycho wardrobe is very cool.
post #20 of 29
I liked the movie but I was not very impressed with the outfits...and the sunglasses he wore in Afghanistan...hideous!
post #21 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Yeah, his American Psycho wardrobe is very cool.

That was all Cerruti.
post #22 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley View Post
That was all Cerruti.

I thought at least some was Valentino?
post #23 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by denning View Post
While watching the movie I leaned over to my brother to say, "I really like that leather jacket he's wearing." It was the black motorcycle jacket in what looked like lambskin. Then I looked closer: double snap on the neck, verticle zipper on the left breast, assymetrical zipper up the front, black zippers. It turns out I already owned it, and was actually wearing it that night. It's from Ralph Lauren Black Label. I love the thing, it's become my favourite jacket in the last few weeks.


This one?

post #24 of 29
Not impressed by the movie at all; the script/scene could be done way better.

But in terms of the suits, it looks really nice. But $160k is way out of my price range.
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roikins View Post
This one?


Hi

I was also searching for the brand of the jacket on this photo.
Is it really ralph lauren ?? Then it might be over 2000 $.

Do anybody knows who i can get it cheapest????
post #26 of 29
Quote:
I thought Bridges (Obi in the movie) had the most interesting wardrobe, not something I'd ever wear but they fit his build, style and character perfectly.

When I saw that contrast collar, I knew he would turn out to be the villain.
post #27 of 29
The best place at the best price to find all of Tony Stark's Sunglasses from Iron Man 2 is at:

www.TonyStarkSunglasses.com

You can also:

Become a Fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TonyStarkSunglasses
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TnyStrkSnglsses

Thanks!
post #28 of 29

Hi everybody, excuse my poor English, I'm French.
I want to know if you know where i can find the jacket worn by Robert Downey Jr in The Avengers.
Who created this jacket?
These are the pictures.

http://www.critique-film.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/avengers-robert-downey-jr.jpg

http://media.theiapolis.com/d8/hJ4/iGGK/k8/lMR/wZK/robert-downey-jr-as-tony-stark-in-the-avengers.jpg

Merci beaucoup !!

 
post #29 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivlo View Post

Hi everybody, excuse my poor English, I'm French.
I want to know if you know where i can find the jacket worn by Robert Downey Jr in The Avengers.
Who created this jacket?
These are the pictures.

http://www.critique-film.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/avengers-robert-downey-jr.jpg

http://media.theiapolis.com/d8/hJ4/iGGK/k8/lMR/wZK/robert-downey-jr-as-tony-stark-in-the-avengers.jpg

Merci beaucoup !!

 

anyone?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tony Stark/Robert Downey Jr suits/outfits