received those a few days ago, they are part of the Operation Paprika, many thanks to Fritzl and SG.
I really didn't like the shape and way the heels were looking, so off they went.
I then took advantage to take off the the slightly burgundy looking edge-coating covering the edges and the soles.
A new heel has been made and put in place, the soles just got some uncolored protecting coating and for the edges I've used some dark brown coating. A screwed toe-tap has been added and the laces changed.
After some more hours of TLC (creaming, waxing and shining) that's what these full brogues in scotch grain look like.
Full shot of the pair :
Full shot of one shoe, pretty true to the RL colour :
from the back :
from underneath, with the new heel and different coloured sole, which allows to better see the wood pegs :
and the toe-cap, somewhat shined, (you can see my left hand in the reflection) :