or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here - Page 316

post #4726 of 4762
After many years I finally saw something I like:
Dennis Burnished-Leather and Canvas Oxford Shoes







Really remind of the sort of thing Paul Smith used to produce 5 years ago!

Mr Porter are out of my size (UK 9.5) - not sure if anywhere else took them?
post #4727 of 4762
A selection of boots and shoes from AW14:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
post #4728 of 4762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ike_hiking_boots View Post

A selection of boots and shoes from AW14:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

Reminds me of these guys.


And speaking of Paul Smith and cycling...
post #4729 of 4762
B

lue brogues w/ a rubber sole
post #4730 of 4762
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85
post #4731 of 4762
What do you guys think of these brogue boots?CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 95
post #4732 of 4762

I think I want them. can you provide a link?

post #4733 of 4762
Here it is ! i think i'm getting them too

http://www.stylebop.com/men/shoes/shoes/
post #4734 of 4762
post #4735 of 4762
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post

B

lue brogues w/ a rubber sole

Looking good. Love the rubber sole

post #4736 of 4762

WHY are these shoes almost $600? im not familiar with this brand of shoe, but like the one below, but the price point is questionable:

 

LL

post #4737 of 4762
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubirth View Post

WHY are these shoes almost $600? im not familiar with this brand of shoe, but like the one below, but the price point is questionable:

LL

Don't know why but US customers get hit harder than us Brits. The same shoes retail for £295 / $475 here in the UK - you pay a premium of $100.

Could be import duties, shipping, allowances for fluctuations in the exchange rate.

It works both ways though, you should see what we have to pay here for Apple hardware!

If you like the shoes but don't like the price point just wait for the Sale.
post #4738 of 4762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ike_hiking_boots View Post


Don't know why but US customers get hit harder than us Brits. The same shoes retail for £295 / $475 here in the UK - you pay a premium of $100.

Could be import duties, shipping, allowances for fluctuations in the exchange rate.

It works both ways though, you should see what we have to pay here for Apple hardware!

If you like the shoes but don't like the price point just wait for the Sale.

thanx for the response. i love those shoes and want to purchase them when im able to .

post #4739 of 4762
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85

Does anyone know how these fit?
post #4740 of 4762
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubirth View Post

thanx for the response. i love those shoes and want to purchase them when im able to .

Sorry I got these shoes mixed up with a similar style. The price is actually £285 / $560 on US site.

http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/us-en/shop/mens/shoes/men-s-navy-and-blue-leather-grand-brogues.html

$560 is closer to £350, not ridiculous but IMO expensive for a rubber soled shoe. If you love them you need to get them!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here