or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here - Page 303

post #4531 of 4729
Still love my York boots, wear them pretty much everyday, they'll need a resoling soon but damn, best shoes ever.
post #4532 of 4729
I'm getting the Paul smith ankle boots "Tudor" in brown suede this tuesday, what do u guys think of them?
Edited by PSFAN - 10/21/12 at 4:40pm
post #4533 of 4729
I need some brogues also, i'm thinking about picking up a pair of "Marcel", which color you guys recommend: high shine blue or bordeaux??
post #4534 of 4729
What is up people! com'on, this thread is dying, you guys got me hooked on PS shoes smile.gif and now no one seems to be active anymore
post #4535 of 4729
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post

I'm getting the Paul smith ankle boots "Tudor" in brown suede this tuesday, what do u guys think of them?

I finally got 'em !
post #4536 of 4729

What do guys think of these Blue Brogues?

 

The picture on the left is from the PS website, while the pictures on the right are from ssense.com

post #4537 of 4729
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post

I need some brogues also, i'm thinking about picking up a pair of "Marcel", which color you guys recommend: high shine blue or bordeaux??

Final virdict: blue or bordeaux?
post #4538 of 4729

I think the Bordeaux looks nice. You could probably match it better than the blue.

 

Are you buying them online?

post #4539 of 4729
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post

I think the Bordeaux looks nice. You could probably match it better than the blue.

Are you buying them online?
you might be right even though I was leaning more towards the blue ones since i have the bordeaux color on the yuri loafers i got last year
No, i'm getting them from a store.
post #4540 of 4729
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post


What do guys think of these Blue Brogues?

The picture on the left is from the PS website, while the pictures on the right are from ssense.com
they look pretty nice, i like the darker shade (website)
post #4541 of 4729

Since you already have a Bordeaux, go for blue mate.

 

Regarding the pictures, they are actually the same shoe, different lighting. I like the blue, but i'm not sure if I can pull it off. I do wear a ton of jeans. Here's the same style but in a more conservative color.

 

post #4542 of 4729
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post

Since you already have a Bordeaux, go for blue mate.

Regarding the pictures, they are actually the same shoe, different lighting. I like the blue, but i'm not sure if I can pull it off. I do wear a ton of jeans. Here's the same style but in a more conservative color.

Definitely these (more versatile) and they look awesome
post #4543 of 4729
question guys, it's raining hard should i put some toppy soles added to my "new"leather shoes and boots? Tks
post #4544 of 4729
Yes, put them on and take them off when it stops raining. That's what everyone else does
post #4545 of 4729

I found these shoes(the ones on my feet) and I think that they're paul smiths. Does anyone know what these are?

700

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here