• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWT RLBL Suits : 40L,40R,42R,44R,46R,46L

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, All the suits are made in Italy, and except for the signature suit, I believe all to be by Corneliani. I think the signature is either Corneliani,Caruso, or Canali. Shipping is $12.00 anywhere in the us, using a flat rate box insured and with signature confirmation. The suits will be put in a garment bag. For people outside the us, please go to www.usps.com and look up the rate for a priority insured package to your location including insurance. #1: I think this is the perfect summer or spring suit, it is a mixture of wool, silk, and flax and I like it because the color can be combined so nicely with different items. The pants are double forward pleated, suspender buttons, unhemmed. Sizes: 40R (DUAL SIDE VENTS) (42R=SOLD) Price: $329 + Shipping
RLBLWoolFlaxSilkSuit_1.jpg
RLBLWoolFlaxSilkSuit_2.jpg
RLBLWoolFlaxSilkSuit_3.jpg
RLBLWoolFlaxSilkSuit_4A.jpg
RLBLWoolFlaxSilkSuit_4B.jpg
RLBLWoolFlaxSilkSuit_5.jpg
#2: Classic navy suit, with dual vents and 3 buttons. Lapels have nice pick stitching and flat front pants. Sizes: 46L (46R SOLD PENDING PAYMENT,44R SOLD PENDING PAYMENT) (1 46L Sold, 1 46L Remaining) Price: $349 + Shipping
RLBLNavy_Front.jpg
RLBLNavy_Pants.jpg
RLBLNavy_A.jpg
RLBLNavy_B.jpg
RLBLNavy_C.jpg
#3: Signature Suit Sizes: 40L Price: $349 + Shipping (SOLD) NWT 46R Peak Lapel Suit - Price Lowered SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Price $270 + Shipping

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to beat a dead horse but could you post the measurements for the 40L? Also, could you comment on the fabric content and weight? Thx!

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
deadhorse-a.gif
measurements for the flex suit please

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewey
deadhorse-a.gif
measurements for the flex suit please

40R:
Jacket:
Marked Size: \t40R (DUAL SIDE VENTS)
From Should Sleeve to End of Sleeve: \t24.6"
Back measured from top of collar to tail of jacket \t31.1"
Across the chest: \t42.6"
Across Shoulders: \t18"
Pants:
34" with 2 Inches
Unhemmed

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, it just hit me that "DUAL SIDE VENTS" sounds stupid, I meant just side vents.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question, and probably just my lack of knowledge - isn't RL Black Label distinct from Polo? Thanks.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoelF
Question, and probably just my lack of knowledge - isn't RL Black Label distinct from Polo? Thanks.

RLBL = Ralph Lauren Blue Label

I always say RL Black Label when I mean Black Label and the Signature line IMHO is better than all but Purple Label.

The items I listed above that are Blue Label are excellent in quality.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, rssm. I always thought Polo I was single vented, but I suppose not! Very nice haul...

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gumercindo
Nice, rssm. I always thought Polo I was single vented, but I suppose not! Very nice haul...

I was confused by that as well, but I checked it and it is dual vent. It is the perfect summer suit.

spence

Reaction score
I'm really jonsing for that navy 46L, but I'm trying to loose 35 pounds this spring...I just can't
censored.gif

-spence

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads