or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › FS: NWT RLBL Suits : 40L,40R,42R,44R,46R,46L
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS: NWT RLBL Suits : 40L,40R,42R,44R,46R,46L - Page 2

post #16 of 36
Thread Starter 
Prices Reduced by 10 to 20%
post #17 of 36
Do you have measurements for the 42R summer suit? Thanks!
post #18 of 36
measurements for 44R navy? looks like a great basic blue suit...
post #19 of 36
PM sent
post #20 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by modmica View Post
Do you have measurements for the 42R summer suit? Thanks!

Jacket
Chest: 44.5
Length: 31.25
Sleeve: 25.25
Shoulder to Shoulder 18.25


Pant Waist: 35 with approx. 2.5 inches to adjust.
post #21 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbutter View Post
measurements for 44R navy? looks like a great basic blue suit...

JACKET:
CHEST: 46.5"
SLEEVE: 25"
LENGTH: 32.5" (Top of Collar)
SHOULDER: 19.5"

PANTS:
WAIST: 38",
UNHEMMED
INSEAM: 36"
post #22 of 36
Thread Starter 
Posted the pants pics as requested for the 40L
post #23 of 36
$349 for a PRL Signature! If only I had a job. . .
post #24 of 36
Thread Starter 
40RL Signature Sold. I am obviously biased, but while packing it I lusted over not having the same suit in my size. The fabric is as nice as any RLPL and just awesome.
post #25 of 36
Thread Starter 
Also, Added or Merged Peak Lapel Suit and Lowered Price.
post #26 of 36
Man, that peak lapel 46r is tempting... What kind of vents does it have?

Thanks,
John
post #27 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbowles View Post
Man, that peak lapel 46r is tempting... What kind of vents does it have?

Thanks,
John

Side Vents.
post #28 of 36
Mmmmmmm.... Standard 6" drop? Does Polo fit slim like Black, Blue and Purple, or is it more forgiving like the dreaded Green Label? Thanks, John
post #29 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbowles View Post
Mmmmmmm.... Standard 6" drop? Does Polo fit slim like Black, Blue and Purple, or is it more forgiving like the dreaded Green Label?

Thanks,
John

I am biased but I think they fit better than green label and it also depends model to model.
post #30 of 36
PM Sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › FS: NWT RLBL Suits : 40L,40R,42R,44R,46R,46L