or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 460

post #6886 of 45968
A very, very, very important and epic job interview in one hour.
post #6887 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
A very, very, very important and epic job interview in one hour.
With who?
post #6888 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
A very, very, very important and epic job interview in one hour.

Good luck man!
post #6889 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
A very, very, very important and epic job interview in one hour.

Good luck!
post #6890 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
A very, very, very important and epic job interview in one hour.

good luck!
post #6891 of 45968
Thanks Chaps. Will come back here and immediately let you know how it went, after I pick up the gun or the champagne bottle (depending on how it went).
post #6892 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
It's really cute, but I kind of feel bad because it stresses her out.

She's mellowed out a bit, though, which is good. I suspect, however, that she'll be right back in gear starting next weekend, given she has baby showers on the next two Saturdays.

Thanks!

Hormone-driven stress will send her increasingly stark raving bonkers right up to giving birth, then sleep deprivation will be the cause of your shared insanity for about 4 or 5 months.

Is Missus G planning to breast feed?
post #6893 of 45968
Hoping it's something like Alinea and that he gets it!!!!!
post #6894 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
A very, very, very important and epic job interview in one hour.

But I haven't even made it to kumas since you started?
post #6895 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post
But I haven't even made it to kumas since you started?

Sry bro. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Interview went very very well today. I have quite honestly never felt this good leaving an interview. The manager will have to talk it over w/ the other manager and then will call me back in a couple days.
post #6896 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Sry bro. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Interview went very very well today. I have quite honestly never felt this good leaving an interview. The manager will have to talk it over w/ the other manager and then will call me back in a couple days.
That's ok, I'd rather see you somewhere awesome (I mean, not that kumas isn't...but its different). Good luck
post #6897 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Sry bro. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Interview went very very well today. I have quite honestly never felt this good leaving an interview. The manager will have to talk it over w/ the other manager and then will call me back in a couple days.

Don't forget to write a thank you letter.
post #6898 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano View Post
Don't forget to write a thank you letter.

+1 I'd also suggest spraying perfume on the note and sealing the envelope with a lipstick kiss.
post #6899 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
+1 I'd also suggest spraying perfume on the note and sealing the envelope with a lipstick kiss.

Wrong. He's writing a "Thank you for the interview letter" not the "Thank you for the blow job" letters that you're more familiar with.
post #6900 of 45968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Thanks Chaps. Will come back here and immediately let you know how it went, after I pick up the gun or the champagne bottle (depending on how it went).
I thought you had already gotten a new job recently, and started it last week, no?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy