or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 458

post #6856 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Ah, I also miss the days of random "brow" jobs. Are you really sure you're for gay marriage?

She could tell pretty fast from my Diva Scowl that I wasnt about to be caught in her ensnarementes.
post #6857 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Walking to breakfast, I passed a coffee shop called `Love Juice` and a salon called `Repeat of Hair.` I love Japan.

Did you take a semester of sabbatical or something? Seems like you have been there a long while. You didn't completely expatriate, did you?
post #6858 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Did you take a semester of sabbatical or something? Seems like you have been there a long while. You didn't completely expatriate, did you?

No, alas, just the summer. Leaving tomorrow and back to work early next week.
post #6859 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Did you take a semester of sabbatical or something? Seems like you have been there a long while. You didn't completely expatriate, did you?

Rach likes to spend time in Japan because in the US he'd be branded a weirdo for buying used boxer-briefs from a vending machine.
post #6860 of 43933
I knew I was right buying an iPhone.

post #6861 of 43933
Total number of partners is not equivalent to frequency.
post #6862 of 43933
^ Okay, first, all those numbers are depressingly low.

Second, I call bullshit. What % of iPhone users are even 30?
post #6863 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
^ Okay, first, all those numbers are depressingly low. Second, I call bullshit. What % of iPhone users are even 30?
lolz according to this scale I'm an android. As to your second point, maybe they're extrapolating.
post #6864 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
^ Okay, first, all those numbers are depressingly low.

Second, I call bullshit. What % of iPhone users are even 30?

It's a comparison of 30-year-olds on okCupid (an online dating site). Ask a lot of random questions (how many sexual partners have you had? what sort of cell phone do you use?) and fun stuff happens.

Here's the plot by age, if you're interested.
post #6865 of 43933
^ Still, seriously sad. Fuck, you people that came of age in the "naughties" are anything but!
post #6866 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
^ Still, seriously sad. Fuck, you people that came of age in the "naughties" are anything but!

You seem to have problems with youth. Grudgy old man?
post #6867 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
You seem to have problems with youth. Grudgy old man?

You're not so good at the reading comprehension, are you?
post #6868 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Rach likes to spend time in Japan because in the US he'd be branded a weirdo for buying used boxer-briefs from a vending machine.



Though, I must admit that lately I have been more fascinated with the pony-keg-of-Kirin-Beer vending machines.
post #6869 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post


Though, I must admit that lately I have been more fascinated with the pony-keg-of-Kirin-Beer vending machines.

Now you're talking! When you coming to Kansai, Rach?
post #6870 of 43933
bidding on a house, wish me luck.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy