Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3895

post #58411 of 58472
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just made the best kimchi soup I have ever made of which I enjoyed the taste of.

First try?
post #58412 of 58472
Running in the snow like Rocky.
On my way to a bar, even the weather can't stop me.
post #58413 of 58472
Got a bonus, ain't much but it was more than I had.
post #58414 of 58472
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Got a bonus, ain't much but it was more than I had.
Blow it on hookers.
post #58415 of 58472
With this windfall I might be able to get me some sick Cole Haans.
post #58416 of 58472
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I was ok with EP 7, but if I would criticize something, it's the derivative scriptwriting and characters, not the directing. Abrams did fine, even though he did leave the question open about how BB-8 would be able to go back up staircases after having rolled down them

That's about 50% more staircase use than r2d2 is capable of right?
post #58417 of 58472
BB8 had those cables he could shoot out to pull himself (as seen when the Millenium Falcon spins upside down and he stabilizes in midair)
post #58418 of 58472

The tale of pB buying Cole Haans, and wearing them for a day would be thread worthy.

post #58419 of 58472
Why?
post #58420 of 58472
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post


That's about 50% more staircase use than r2d2 is capable of right?


why would the future even fucking have stairs?

 

have we not achieved more enlightened ways of changing elevation?

 

:confused:

post #58421 of 58472
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post


why would the future even fucking have stairs?

have we not achieved more enlightened ways of changing elevation?

confused.gif

Star Wars was in the past.
post #58422 of 58472
Really happy the military is doing a new retirement system with employer matching 5% to the TSP. Old system was basically, do 20+ years or go fuck yourself you get nothing.
post #58423 of 58472

The Baseball is on.

 

good luck lads. :)

post #58424 of 58472
I somehow finagled my way out of being overloaded with extracurricular projects. Last week my boss [gently] cornered me and got me involved in a painful IT/CRM related project that I previously knew little about (given a peer here was much more involved and sidestepped for unexplained reasons). Now just moments ago I was asked to get involved in a 2nd IT related project. As these rarely go anywhere and won't lead to any chances to impress the right people, I politely demurred in taking on both and got the previously sidestepped colleague involved in the IT/CRM project while I take on the slightly more interesting 2nd project. I feel like a dodged a bullet and made someone happy.

Yay me
post #58425 of 58472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

I somehow finagled my way out of being overloaded with extracurricular projects. Last week my boss [gently] cornered me and got me involved in a painful IT/CRM related project that I previously knew little about (given a peer here was much more involved and sidestepped for unexplained reasons). Now just moments ago I was asked to get involved in a 2nd IT related project. As these rarely go anywhere and won't lead to any chances to impress the right people, I politely demurred in taking on both and got the previously sidestepped colleague involved in the IT/CRM project while I take on the slightly more interesting 2nd project. I feel like a dodged a bullet and made someone happy.

Yay me

Right now on SidesteppedColleagueForum.net (SiCoFo.net), your colleague is lamenting how his co-worker got a bunch of projects dumped on him and is plotting his revenge. foo.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy