or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3773

post #56581 of 57456
I feel like I just read that somewhere.
post #56582 of 57456
I don't have any meetings today so I decided to work from home. Relaxed over a couple cups of coffee and am going to work out in five minutes.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #56583 of 57456
My gf of girlfriend has been in St. Louis for a long visit. (It was originally scheduled to be shorter, but we extended it.) She's going back to L.A. on Wednesday, and of course I'm sad about that, but irregardless it has been a wonderful visit. I am happier than I've ever been in my life.
post #56584 of 57456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I don't have any meetings today so I decided to work from home. Relaxed over a couple cups of coffee and am going to work out in five minutes.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I'd just remind you of what Harv used to say about idle hands finding the genitals...
post #56585 of 57456
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I'd just remind you of what Harv used to say about idle hands finding the genitals...

Just wish the backyard was already done as now I'd go sit the nice hot spa.
post #56586 of 57456
Dat chew of charleston candeh.

☺️
post #56587 of 57456
Charleston Chew would be better if it had raisins in it.
post #56588 of 57456
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Charleston Chew would be better if it had raisins in it.
ew.
post #56589 of 57456
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

My gf of girlfriend has been in St. Louis for a long visit. (It was originally scheduled to be shorter, but we extended it.) She's going back to L.A. on Wednesday, and of course I'm sad about that, but irregardless it has been a wonderful visit. I am happier than I've ever been in my life.
That's nice to hear.
But just imagine if all that were true AND Charleston Chew had raisins (which I would not favor, but that's irregardless of the point) as well. Bananas!
post #56590 of 57456
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


That's nice to hear.
But just imagine if all that were true AND Charleston Chew had raisins (which I would not favor, but that's irregardless of the point) as well. Bananas!



I don't like any of those things (except for the good news about ol' Linksy).

post #56591 of 57456
Really pleased with myself for not beating the living shit out of someone earlier. A cunt whom I really fucking hate, who is part of the board in my building came up to me and started insulting me out of nowhere.

If it hadn't been outside a shop with surveillance the outcome may have been very very different.


woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif
post #56592 of 57456

did he ask if you had a case of the mondays?

post #56593 of 57456
Next time just start yelling, "HE HAS A GUN!!" and toss in some, "STOP RESISTING!" as you beat the shit out of him and you'll be fine.
post #56594 of 57456
It was a she and her crazy ass had food left all over her face. Disgusting as hell.
post #56595 of 57456
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post

did he ask if you had a case of the mondays?

I like Mondays. It means I can get shit done. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy