or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3686

post #55276 of 57336

You like him because he's from WI.

 

What video?  Link?

post #55277 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I want to shoot at people with foam-tipped arrows.

Or, as GreenFrog calls it, "have sex."
post #55278 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I want to shoot at people with foam-tipped arrows.

I bought my buddy a groupon for his birthday to go to a place that has bow-and-arrow dodgeball....but of course we never actually used it.

Speaking of group activities - escape rooms are becoming a thing - seems pretty fun
post #55279 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I want to shoot at people with foam-tipped arrows.

I bought my buddy a groupon for his birthday to go to a place that has bow-and-arrow dodgeball....but of course we never actually used it.

Speaking of group activities - escape rooms are becoming a thing - seems pretty fun

Sounds like my kitchen whenever the dishes are piling up

post #55280 of 57336
Not sure if you guys remember Riptithe, who is an acquaintance of mine who donated lots of money to his church because he wanted his name sewn on the church's placket of acknowledgement. (He's called Riptithe because he's gonna tithe hell of money don't give a rip what anyone thinks.) Well I was thinking of Riptithe a couple of weeks ago gave me a great idea for a business I just opened up today. There are lots of people who want to donate large sums of money to a church in exchange for divine intervention in their favor, but they don't have the money. My business is I lend money to such people at very high rates of interest. I can charge the high rates because my clients are desparate for the Lord's intervention.
post #55281 of 57336
Have never watched/used/whatever Twitch and only sorta kind know what it's about, but schadenfreude is schadenfreude, an an asshole tax is an asshole tax.

http://www.engadget.com/2016/06/08/paypal-wont-refund-twitch-troll/
post #55282 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

You like him because he's from WI.

What video?  Link?

Let's see if this will work.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=16043014
post #55283 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

 Link?


Here you go:

post #55284 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Have never watched/used/whatever Twitch and only sorta kind know what it's about, but schadenfreude is schadenfreude, an an asshole tax is an asshole tax.

http://www.engadget.com/2016/06/08/paypal-wont-refund-twitch-troll/

 

I watched that video and I don't have the slightest fucking idea as to what happened. Purple hair chick is cute though.

 

lefty

post #55285 of 57336
I thought about googling Twitch but lost interest too fast

(However I did have plenty of motivation to make this disparaging post)
post #55286 of 57336
For @HRoi:

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/3zs7.mp4


NB: That's Andre Drummond, a 7-footer who plays for the Pistons, defending his house against that weak-assed shit brought by the little Dutch kid.
post #55287 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

 Link?


Here you go: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Damn you now I have the Legend of Zelda theme stuck in my head.
post #55288 of 57336
shog[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

Damn you now I have the Legend of Zelda theme stuck in my head.
post #55289 of 57336

post #55290 of 57336
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

For @HRoi:

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/3zs7.mp4


NB: That's Andre Drummond, a 7-footer who plays for the Pistons, defending his house against that weak-assed shit brought by the little Dutch kid.
Loved it. Andre brings something extra that the backyard dads always forget - the staredown afterwards
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy