or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3637

post #54541 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

We have a tentative or working name for the new kitten. We need to spend more time with her until we're sure it's her name though.


I like to give human names to my pets.

post #54542 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


I like to give human names to my pets.

Our tentative name is very human but we need to spend more time with her to make sure it's the right name. We changed the name of one of our current cats because his name was obviously not the name we initially gave him.

Names are important.
post #54543 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Our tentative name is very human but we need to spend more time with her to make sure it's the right name. We changed the name of one of our current cats because his name was obviously not the name we initially gave him.

Names are important.


You changed his name? Thats interesting - I was always worried changing a name would confuse the pet or they wouldn't be responsive, etc

 

Though this conversation proves we spent more time on our pets names than some parents spend on their kids'

post #54544 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


You changed his name? Thats interesting - I was always worried changing a name would confuse the pet or they wouldn't be responsive, etc

Though this conversation proves we spent more time on our pets names than some parents spend on their kids'

Yes, we got him at 12 weeks and thought we had bestowed upon him the correct name. We were wrong and he completely ignores his original name as he has no idea that's his official name. The name we figured actually is his? He'll drop whatever he's doing and run over to you if called by it.

He's a super cuddly, sunny dispositioned guy.
post #54545 of 57420
Please call him Greenfrog. The universe demands it
post #54546 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Please call him Greenfrog. The universe demands it

Ack!

No and this kitten is female. Okay, so I guess maybe we could...
post #54547 of 57420
post #54548 of 57420

Hasn't it been proven that cats don't learn their names? I find my cats respond to a particular tone of voice but not their actual name. 

post #54549 of 57420
It's a slow Good Friday with hardly anyone in the office, so the people who are here have put the time to good use by pranking the desks of the people not here. I am busting a gut laughing in anticipation.
post #54550 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

It's a slow Good Friday with hardly anyone in the office, so the people who are here have put the time to good use by pranking the desks of the people not here. I am busting a gut laughing in anticipation.


Always liked to put a post-it and stick it under a person's mouse, so the laser tracker won't register when it moves. Then unplug the mouse cord from the tower (usually under the desk, so they can't tell).

post #54551 of 57420
Drank beer with @erictheobscure . He wanted to meet in West Hollywood (LA's Boytown), without his greenfrog, so I went all leathered up. Fun times. He has the shoe circle pic.
post #54552 of 57420
How was the docking?
post #54553 of 57420
this is what it looks like when two doves cry




BTW, you might be wondering why that penis there. Sometimes, a penis just a pen.
post #54554 of 57420
we both regretted that we hadn't invited roycru
post #54555 of 57420
I just had a total blonde moment in which I was wondering "WHY AM I PRESSING THE REWIND BUTTON YET THE NETFLIX IS FAST FORWARDING?" Then I realized that I was holding the remote control upside-down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy