or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3631

post #54451 of 57352
I swear I read the story in Diario de Noticias, which is a Portuguese newspaper. It's a big story around the world!

http://www.dn.pt/sociedade/interior/este-e-o-avo-preferido-da-internet-so-os-netos-nao-querem-saber-dele-5084302.html
post #54452 of 57352
Making me happy is that overnight both state and federal tax returns hit the books. smile.gif


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54453 of 57352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


That would have worked but autocorrect apparently didn't get my "impetuous" correct.


Ah, this is a better word to describe me as well. 

 

btw guys, the food tour was awesome. I really don't want to leave this city. 

post #54454 of 57352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Making me happy is that overnight both state and federal tax returns hit the books. smile.gif


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Pio's buying!  :cheers:

post #54455 of 57352
Surprisingly amusing interaction at a deli / convenience store

Cashier: You know lemons are two for one dollar.
Me: Oh. How much is just one lemon?
Cashier (with a smirk): Fifty cents.
post #54456 of 57352
I just got cat called by two women! satisfied.gif

I was walking back to my apartment from the hot tub shirtless. One of them said "Heeey boy!" and the other said "hey!" and waved at me, then they giggled.
post #54457 of 57352
Sounds like Reggs brah got his hands on an Oculus Rift kit before the official public release -- the one bundled with none other than dat Catcalling Simulator!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #54458 of 57352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

As I said up thread can you imagine the shit storm if I ever posted a fit pic in MC?

I would appreciate this
post #54459 of 57352
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

Surprisingly amusing interaction at a deli / convenience store

Cashier: You know lemons are two for one dollar.
Me: Oh. How much is just one lemon?
Cashier (with a smirk): Fifty cents.
Ha. My ex-wife would fall for that gambit from time to time. "Why are we buying five cans of beans? We only need one." "They were on sale, 5 cans for $10." "Sigh."
post #54460 of 57352
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

I would appreciate this
So would Greenfrog.


Haaayyoo!
post #54461 of 57352
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post
 


Ah, this is a better word to describe me as well. 

 

btw guys, the food tour was awesome. I really don't want to leave this city. 

 

We don't want you to leave either.

post #54462 of 57352
Dat goodies that came in the mail!

👏🏼🙌🏼

post #54463 of 57352
Nice score, Garbage Guts!
post #54464 of 57352
Who has a worse diet in stitches or gf?
post #54465 of 57352
Chipolte is bery good for you srs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy