or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3619

post #54271 of 57363
HROI IS SEX JOKE MAKING JABRONI NO RESPECT FOR HISTORY
post #54272 of 57363
FUCK YOU IRON SHEIKH EVERYONE KNOWS YOU STOLE YOUR NAME AND THE CAMEL CLUTCH FROM ANOTHER WRESTLER NAMED THE SHEIKH. WHOSE THE RIPOFF JABRONI NOW HUH!!
post #54273 of 57363

My eyes are ringing due to the recent changes to this thread.

post #54274 of 57363
WHO'S NOT WHOSE YOU ENGLISH LANGUAGE BUTCHERING JUNKYARD JABRONI
post #54275 of 57363
Today a man in the airport thought I was Corey Stoll who is a actor plays Peter Russo on House of Cards television program. Now I can have more self-confidence to me knowing I got simular appearance to a beloved TV star.
post #54276 of 57363
Really? I thought you looked more like the guy who played Yellow Jacket in Ant Man
post #54277 of 57363
The old man next to me on the train was browsing a gay dating site called silver daddies on his blackberry.

Because he is old, he had everything super zoomed in, including the dictures he was being sent.

(Before anyone says anything this is making me happy because it is hilarious, not because I saw dicks)
post #54278 of 57363

but also because you saw dicks. 

post #54279 of 57363
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Today a man in the airport thought I was Corey Stoll who is a actor plays Peter Russo on House of Cards television program. Now I can have more self-confidence to me knowing I got simular appearance to a beloved TV star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Really? I thought you looked more like the guy who played Yellow Jacket in Ant Man

If it makes you feel better, he's not really all that beloved. So maybe you still have a chance of hearing about people telling Corey Stoll that he looks like L'inc.
post #54280 of 57363
Okay I just watched a video of a interview with said actor we really do look pretty similar how 'bout that? He is like a better looking version of me, to where if I were better looking I'd look more like him than I already do.
post #54281 of 57363
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Okay I just watched a video of a interview with said actor we really do look pretty similar how 'bout that? He is like a better looking version of me, to where if I were better looking I'd look more like him than I already do.

I had always assumed that you looked like the picture in your avatar. Which was really weird when you changed your avatar.
post #54282 of 57363
You thought I looked like Bjork?
post #54283 of 57363

Why is everyone in this thread reading what other people are doing on their phones?

post #54284 of 57363

i miss seeing that avatar, she's feral and cute in that pic

post #54285 of 57363
Back to the old alvatar now everthing should be right in the Styleforum universe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy