or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3594

post #53896 of 57420
BK has some pretty delectable morsels and treats. Their jalapeño chicken fries paired with ranch is 👏🏼.

The Reese's peanut butter pie was meh, however. Too sweet.
post #53897 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

jalapeño chicken fries paired with ranch


post #53898 of 57420
GF is the new audience that Peter Wells is writing for.
post #53899 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

 

got the chipotle. extra meat and guac included.

post #53900 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

got the chipotle. extra meat and guac included.


Double the e.coli double the fun.

post #53901 of 57420
I didn't go for extra meat (they couldn't wrap up my full set of toppigns very well as it is), but thing rang up $0.00 with guac
post #53902 of 57420
I don't even remember the last time I got a normal burrito from them. I just get the bowl.

Apparently the tortilla itself has like 350 calories, which is shocking given that it's just a flat piece of thin bread (not that I care about the calories anyway). But the way they roll it blows. They roll em like they're footballs so you never get a consistent bite with all the fillings.

Bowl is the way to go.
post #53903 of 57420

I got a bowl too, that way you dont have to worry about it being too big, and its easier to save for later.

post #53904 of 57420
I normally get a bowl...but it seemed appropriate to get an actual burrito for my "free burrito"
post #53905 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

I got a bowl too, that way you dont have to worry about it being too big, and its easier to save for later.

Explain?
post #53906 of 57420
I get the burrito because it's more calories for the same price, more economical.
post #53907 of 57420
Very true. With the bowl option the wrapper isnt edible
post #53908 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

They roll em like they're footballs so you never get a consistent bite with all the fillings.

They've always been like this… the burrito is the size of a local newspaper. I've never been able to eat the whole thing anyway so I'll cut it in half for lunch and dinner.
post #53909 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

They've always been like this… the burrito is the size of a local newspaper. I've never been able to eat the whole thing anyway so I'll cut it in half for lunch and dinner.

Yes, they've always been rolled sub-optimally IMO.

I never have trouble finishing a full bowl or burrito. The portions are rather generous but they're tasty. Plus, leftover chipotle sounds pretty gross. Gotta be fresh.
post #53910 of 57420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

I get the burrito because it's more calories for the same price, more economical.

If you get a bowl, you can ask for a tortilla too....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy