or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3532

post #52966 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

... but I know if I were to see Taylor Swift or Jack White I'd turn into a creepy fanboi and demand a cellphone pic with them while doing corny asian picture poses.

Did you seriously put Taylor Swift in the same sentence as Jack White? There is no possible context in which that would be appropriate … particularly any one involving music, or the imitation thereof.
post #52967 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Did you seriously put Taylor Swift in the same sentence as Jack White? There is no possible context in which that would be appropriate … particularly any one involving music, or the imitation thereof.


People Neo would have sex with.
post #52968 of 57356
I entered the contest to win the new run of Crystal Pepsi. They are giving away 13K 6-packs to contest winners. I entered 5 times and you can only enter today, so I think my chances are pretty good. I think I'll drink all but one bottle.
post #52969 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

I entered the contest to win the new run of Crystal Pepsi. They are giving away 13K 6-packs to contest winners. I entered 5 times and you can only enter today, so I think my chances are pretty good. I think I'll drink all but one bottle.

I'm sure Crystal Pepsi isn't what it sounds like. Too bad.
post #52970 of 57356
Crystal Pepsi = clear cola?

I was about write coke, but that would just confuse everyone even more.
post #52971 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

People Neo would have sex with.

Touche. lol8[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I'm sure Crystal Pepsi isn't what it sounds like. Too bad.

Yeah definitely have been times I could have used some of that. Come to think of it, Coca-Cola isn't exactly what it sounds like either… at least not anymore. Now there's a product release for you… Coke "OG", the REAL original formula. I think I would drink all of that!
post #52972 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

What's good in Milwaukee? People keep saying it's a nice city, but all that I know is that it's Algonquin for the "the good land."

<-- this guy (actually Im not in Miltown, just outside)

Ha, its a cool city and all but I am questioning it due to the rise in violence as of late.
post #52973 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

I entered the contest to win the new run of Crystal Pepsi. They are giving away 13K 6-packs to contest winners. I entered 5 times and you can only enter today, so I think my chances are pretty good. I think I'll drink all but one bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Crystal Pepsi = clear cola?

I was about write coke, but that would just confuse everyone even more.

My wife's grandfather was vp of Miller a while ago. I saw a sixer of this in their house...

post #52974 of 57356

ain't no soup better than dat soup of yum of tom

☺️

 

edit: obligatory in b4 homosensual joak from HRoi

post #52975 of 57356
Oh shit, this stupid Ancestry DNA commercial has been on constantly.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7c4Y/ancestrydna-lederhosen

This guy who always thought he was German found out he was Scottish.

I've seen this in passing probably a dozen times, never thought of it. But now I Just realized, his mom was a whore and his dad is not your father. Holy shit, that's hilarious. This is my new favourite commercial.
post #52976 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


My high school English teacher was an extra in one of his videos. And his daughter went to the same school as my daughter the last few years. I thought it was important for you to know these facts.

 

I'm jealous of your brushes with a living legend.

post #52977 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

I entered the contest to win the new run of Crystal Pepsi. They are giving away 13K 6-packs to contest winners. I entered 5 times and you can only enter today, so I think my chances are pretty good. I think I'll drink all but one bottle.

I'd enter a contest for a 6 pack of Zima. That was the big reason I got laid in college.
post #52978 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post


People Neo would have sex with.

 

Sorry, that isn't in the form of a question.

post #52979 of 57356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Oh shit, this stupid Ancestry DNA commercial has been on constantly.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7c4Y/ancestrydna-lederhosen

This guy who always thought he was German found out he was Scottish.

I've seen this in passing probably a dozen times, never thought of it. But now I Just realized, his mom was a whore and his dad is not your father. Holy shit, that's hilarious. This is my new favourite commercial.
More SF Maury tomorrow?
post #52980 of 57356
TN is my favorite state in the south by far. I'm planning a trip there soon, need to eat some Nashville hot chicken.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy