or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 3510

post #52636 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post


I'd probably go if you paid me...college was fun.


College law school is not. I have never heard a single attorney say they enjoyed law school.

post #52637 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I'd probably go if you paid me...college was fun.

Compared to some of the more demanding undergraduate, graduate, or professional disciplines, law school is ridiculously easy if you don't get caught up in the dick-measuring, grade-grubbing hyper competitive bullshit. Obviously, it helps to be smart and diligent, because those qualities are -- all else being equal -- going to help you do better on a relative basis. But if you're talking about the intellectual challenge of achieving a basic level of competence, it pales in comparison to lots of other fields of study. Just think about how many morans you know who graduated from law school and passed the bar, or at least claim on the internet to have done those things.
post #52638 of 57459
I rather enjoyed my time in law school. Had my first threesome then.
post #52639 of 57459

Of course you did. 

post #52640 of 57459
With nickels and lawyerdad, I'm sure
post #52641 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Of course you did. 

This was back before Facebook and twitter so I admit I didn't take a selfie.
post #52642 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

With nickels and lawyerdad, I'm sure

That's only insulting because Nickels would have been in preschool.
post #52643 of 57459
Goddamnit I'm not that fucking old.
post #52644 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post


I'd probably go if you paid me...college was fun.

 

College was fun, and I enjoyed doing my MBA, but law school would be right out.

post #52645 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Compared to some of the more demanding undergraduate, graduate, or professional disciplines, law school is ridiculously easy if you don't get caught up in the dick-measuring, grade-grubbing hyper competitive bullshit. Obviously, it helps to be smart and diligent, because those qualities are -- all else being equal -- going to help you do better on a relative basis. But if you're talking about the intellectual challenge of achieving a basic level of competence, it pales in comparison to lots of other fields of study. Just think about how many morans you know who graduated from law school and passed the bar, or at least claim on the internet to have done those things.

 

I hear you can make $250k as a first year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I rather enjoyed my time in law school. Had my first threesome then.


Circle jerks don't count.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


That's only insulting because Nickels would have been in preschool.

 

Well, he is a kid now...

post #52646 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 

 

Circle jerks don't count.

 

Circle jerking is a fascinating phenomenon. It's like a gangbang with no female that is I feel like it comes from the same motivation. 

post #52647 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post


I'd probably go if you paid me...college was fun.


College law school is not. I have never heard a single attorney say they enjoyed law school.

You have not meet enough lawyers. Every one I know thought law school was three years of awesome. It was three years of drunkenness, video games and occasional boisterous sex.
post #52648 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOhNine View Post


You have not meet enough lawyers. Every one I know thought law school was three years of awesome. It was three years of drunkenness, video games and occasional boisterous sex.

 

My wife hated law school.

post #52649 of 57459
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

My wife hated law school.

My wife hated school.
post #52650 of 57459
I didn't know they had cell phones in 1910

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy