or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2821

post #42301 of 46573
Since I have mod powers, I am able to put little comments in my thumbs-ups. And since the other members of the forum ("the reglars") can't read then, I sometimes say hurtful and mean spirited things. Just helps me get my aggressions out in a harmless way, sort of like what listening to Metallica or whatnot does for other people (such as people whose hair is long in the back).

(I didn't put a mean comment in Ethan's or lasbar's thumbs-up, though. That's because I ain't feeling no aggressions as of late.)
post #42302 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Graduated with high honors, also the first member of my family to get an AA degree

Congrats, BP. I was in a similar situation with school, so I know what a good feeling this is. Well done.
post #42303 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Graduated with high honors, also the first member of my family to get an AA degree

Well done and congratulations.
post #42304 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Graduated with high honors, also the first member of my family to get an AA degree

Congrats.
post #42305 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I need to get all of my pants taken in on account of shrinking waist.

This is where I would insert one of L'inc's invisible comments noted below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Since I have mod powers, I am able to put little comments in my thumbs-ups. And since the other members of the forum ("the reglars") can't read then, I sometimes say hurtful and mean spirited things. Just helps me get my aggressions out in a harmless way, sort of like what listening to Metallica or whatnot does for other people (such as people whose hair is long in the back).

(I didn't put a mean comment in Ethan's or lasbar's thumbs-up, though. That's because I ain't feeling no aggressions as of late.)
post #42306 of 46573
The other day I complained that they don't put enough avocado on my sandwich when I go to Subway (extra fee of avocado). Well just now I got a sandwich prepared by a lady sandwich artist with whom I'm on good terms with got so much avocado in my meal must have been 1200 calorys.
post #42307 of 46573
I don't know how you can eat at Subway. The way they treat their sandwich artists in evil.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/05/09/news/economy/subway-ceo-wage-violations/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
post #42308 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I hate umbrellas. Two things always happen on days like today: some tiny woman almost takes my eye out because she can't see past the edge of her stupid umbrella that is it eye level and somebody will be holding their umbrella in the middle while swinging it back and forth going up the stairs, again, almost poking my out. 

Fucking umbrellas.

Sounds like me.
I'm 6 feet living in Japan. During rainy season I'm constantly being poked by umbrella carried by short people.
post #42309 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I don't know how you can eat at Subway. The way they treat their sandwich artists in evil.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/05/09/news/economy/subway-ceo-wage-violations/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

its the story of humanity- artists get persecuted all the time...
post #42310 of 46573
Holy crap the Rams got Tré Mason hard to see any other squads winning the NFC West this coming year!
post #42311 of 46573
that defensive line for the Rams is going to be terrifying. the team is horrible everywhere else but IIRC they used all their first round picks this decade on their D-line (and one of them is Robert Quinn). hopefully they can still play after the terrible diarrhea and cramping they get from the Imo's pizza
post #42312 of 46573
They've used lots of high draft picks on receivers who were supposed to be playmakers, but for the most part they just haven't developed. But yeah, the defensive line should be really, really good.

I wonder if the Rams are allowed to eat Imo's? Maybe they've got something in their contracts about that.
post #42313 of 46573
Don't know if anyone remembers the magazine Heavy Metal. They had a sale and I got a ton of their issues from the 1980s. Can't wait until they arrive!
post #42314 of 46573
Hey, if those are my old copies, that's marshmallow fluff sticking the pages together.
post #42315 of 46573

Mrs. Claghon is giving the Beatles a thorough listening for the first time and really likes them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy