or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2816

post #42226 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Well done, BP!
Glad to hear you're collaborating with multiple stakeholders to facilitate entry into new markets while concurrently leveraging new opportunities to create equity gains.

Now now, brah, no need to spin your wheels to come up with tired bidness lingo. Why don't you kick the tires on that front for a bit and I'll circle back with you to touch base. But let's take this offline, so let me know when you have additional bandwidth.

Also, it's all about dat low hanging fruit. None of that other shit don't count.
post #42227 of 43959
^ good job gf, and big pun.

acidwife got an endoscopy last week and they found and removed a couple of polyps.... biopsy says they're clear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I just wish the doctor didn't ask me to come inside to show me the procedure Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
also saw what hemorrhoids look like from the inside- I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT
post #42228 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

^ good job gf, and big pun.

acidwife got an endoscopy last week and they found and removed a couple of polyps.... biopsy says they're clear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I just wish the doctor didn't ask me to come inside to show me the procedure Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
also saw what hemorrhoids look like from the inside- I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT
PICS OR...well, I'll take your word for it. Glad to hear the news.

Well done, gf.
post #42229 of 43959
You must have refused to watch that..

That will put you off from certain sexual practices for years to come..
post #42230 of 43959
I remember when I was a child my aunt had hemorrhoids so bad that she had to get them surgically removed. I remember going to her house because she called my mother up to run errands for her because she literally couldn't move. She was just laying on her stomach on the bed. My mom said they looked like a bag of grapes hanging out of her asshole. That image has been burned into my brain forever. I hope it yours too.
post #42231 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I remember when I was a child my aunt had hemorrhoids so bad that she had to get them surgically removed. I remember going to her house because she called my mother up to run errands for her because she literally couldn't move. She was just laying on her stomach on the bed. My mom said they looked like a bag of grapes hanging out of her asshole. That image has been burned into my brain forever. I hope it yours too.

Is that a family tradition to lay down on your stomach with your ass hole on public display???
post #42232 of 43959
The poor lady had no choice. She was in agony. After the surgery she said she couldn't believe how much gauze they packed into her asshole. We were laughing about it.
post #42233 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The poor lady had no choice. She was in agony. After the surgery she said she couldn't believe how much gauze they packed into her asshole. We were laughing about it.

They're very painful to be fair...

Luckily, she had a great sense of humour to match her predicament..
post #42234 of 43959
I had a bad case of them once when I was working as a landscaper during summer break from college. It was really lousy.
post #42235 of 43959
I've cut my coffee consumption roughly in half. I was consuming way too much.
post #42236 of 43959
I love you half as much now.
post #42237 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I love you half as much now.

That is still quite a lot, though.

Today I am wearing socks with pictures of roses on them, but also I am wearing a fragrance that is of roses, to where I've got a theme going on!
post #42238 of 43959
You said brief things, your love's a pony, my love's subliminal.
post #42239 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I've cut my coffee consumption roughly in half. I was consuming way too much.

What is cutting coffee consumption in half? A man with the work ethic you have, needs the cawfee.

I have been able to reduce my intake to generally 6 - 8 shots of espresso before noon. Today I had to add a red bull to the 8 shots, as my sugar levels were too low this morning on account of the feast I had last night. Generally at most, I will only have one more cawfee for the rest of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post


That is still quite a lot, though.

Today I am wearing socks with pictures of roses on them, but also I am wearing a fragrance that is of roses, to where I've got a theme going on!



Where does one find socks with roses on them? I decided against socks today on account of my more casual attire (chinos, button-down, bow tie and blazer)
post #42240 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post


What is cutting coffee consumption in half? A man with the work ethic you have, needs the cawfee.

I have been able to reduce my intake to generally 6 - 8 shots of espresso before noon. Today I had to add a red bull to the 8 shots, as my sugar levels were too low this morning on account of the feast I had last night. Generally at most, I will only have one more cawfee for the rest of the day.
Where does one find socks with roses on them? I decided against socks today on account of my more casual attire (chinos, button-down, bow tie and blazer)

 

How did the transdermal consumption of coffee work out for you yesterday?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy