or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2785

post #41761 of 43838
He better have not been sleeping in the tub, I went in and pissed in it several times.
post #41762 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

He better have not been sleeping in the tub, I went in and pissed in it several times.

I knew it, you really don't know the difference between a bathroom and a toilet. Hope you don't piss in the restroom next time.
post #41763 of 43838
The drains all go to the same place.
post #41764 of 43838
Hey everbody what should I do with my t-t-t-tax refund should I get a Truck Nutz for my Maybach (of which is not really a truck)?
post #41765 of 43838
Donate the money to charity. smile.gif
post #41766 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

The drains all go to the same place.

It's all pipes.
post #41767 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Hey everbody what should I do with my t-t-t-tax refund should I get a Truck Nutz for my Maybach (of which is not really a truck)?

Pink socks.
post #41768 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

It's all pipes.
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/brazil/apartment-full-of-pipes/
post #41769 of 43838
Request on tumblr, feels nice to finish something in two hours compared to the endless journey that was Frobisher.
Sky Fereira, putting the heroin in heroin chic.




post #41770 of 43838
I have been trying to drag a builder up a hill and get him to make an offer on a job, only to realise it doesn't matter to me, as it doesn't affect my income or offer, only his, so bye bye.
post #41771 of 43838
I did get two compliments today. One was a compliment of fragrance (I am wearing Tom of Finland today). The other was a compliment of socks (I am wearing purple socks today).
post #41772 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I did get two compliments today. One was a compliment of fragrance (I am wearing Tom of Finland today). The other was a compliment of socks (I am wearing purple socks today).

Italian Cypress?
post #41773 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Italian Cypress?

I am not sure I understand the question of which is posed. I do in fact enjoy Italian Cypress, and I think it's a very good representative for the Tom Ford brand. It's not anywhere near my top twenty, but I definitely have a high opinion of it.
post #41774 of 43838
Well now I am curious of said top 20
post #41775 of 43838
L'Incandescent doesn't pop molly he rocks Tom Ford
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy